MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

CTL1 using row 3 for simple timing with ENV1 clocking
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author CTL1 using row 3 for simple timing with ENV1 clocking
thetonewrecker

ENV1 module (to the left of the CTL1) is the clock and is set to "loop" and the Envelope output is connected to the "Step" input on the CTL1l to move it through each step. Now row 3 is sent back to the ENV1 module and connected to the decay modulation. As the steps get turned, it lengthens or shortens how long it holds on that step giving some swing to the groove.
felix
SlayerBadger!

The CL1 is so cool! Just needs a little sequential switch expansion so you can also get a single 16 step sequence.
felix
felix wrote:
SlayerBadger!

The CL1 is so cool! Just needs a little sequential switch expansion so you can also get a single 8/12/16 step sequence.
consumed
i hate it when i hit the quote button instead of the edit

lol
felix
oh man, I'm an idiot d'oh!
murw
thetonewrecker wrote:
ENV1 module (to the left of the CTL1) is the clock and is set to "loop" and the Envelope output is connected to the "Step" input on the CTL1l to move it through each step. Now row 3 is sent back to the ENV1 module and connected to the decay modulation. As the steps get turned, it lengthens or shortens how long it holds on that step giving some swing to the groove.

wow... nice...

swing it man!
johnchantler
this is really cool! so simple, yet super powerful!
BugBrand
Whoomph yeah!
I need to do more vids myself.. Last patch I had up did some similar skipety rhythms (but using the SYN1 Weevil for clocking duties) + cross-mod VCOs..
Far too many possibilities!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1