MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Components in the UK
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Author Components in the UK
mumblinstevedubya
Greetings everybody!

I am after a couple of ICs and am wondering if there is any other suppliers apart from Farnell who stock them.

Parts are DG403 and THAT340

Any help appreciated.

Steve
thebot
RS Components has the DG403:

DG403

I haven't found another supplier for the 340 though.
mumblinstevedubya
Thanks

I did see that.

The trouble with Farnell for the THAT340 is the £20 min order charge very frustrating
thebot
Yeah, but the THAT340 is about £6 anyway! Chuck in some sockets and you're there (although having said that I always go to Rapid for sockets cause Farnell is dearer). If you don't need anything else, and you don't need them in a hurry, let me know and I'll add them to my next order - I place an order every couple of weeks it seems. very frustrating
magman
I will be placing an order with Mouser in the next week or so which will include a few THAT chips that I need. The THAT340 is about £3 from Mouser.

I will also be placing an order with CPC either later today, or tomorrow. They have DG403's at £1.52 (+VAT of course).

You're welcome to tack one or two onto my orders if you wish?

Regards

Magman
mumblinstevedubya
Thanks Magman,

That sounds like a plan!

PM me with your paypal details & I will send over some £s

Really appreciated thumbs up

Steve
ashleym
Steve,
Outside Magman's kind offer, dont forget that Mouser have a UK option. I have ordered but I cant remember if they have expensive delivery to put you off but I dont think so.

http://uk.mouser.com/ProductDetail/THAT/340P14-U/?qs=sGAEpiMZZMsTKkj12 KWLXjUOYAELK%2fDCUP4p0LSxVBE%3d
magman
I am already working on an order with Mouser UK, they have a minimum order of £50 to qualify for free delivery, otherwise it's £15 for delivery.

My order should be going out tomorrow though.

Regards

Mike
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Page 1 of 1