MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Early Equinox board discovered in darkest Scotland.....
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Author Early Equinox board discovered in darkest Scotland.....
Chopper28
I was having a bit of a tidy up the other day and found an Issue 2 version of the original Equinox board.

Realistically I'm not going to get around to building this, so - it's free to anybody who thinks they might have a use for it. I'll pay postage and for that reason must limit interest to the UK only - sorry.

The documentation is available on the Oakley site but be aware you'll need qty 4 3080 ICs, and the board is designed for Spectrol sized pots. It's several years old and so might struggle a little to take solder well.

First PM to me will get it

A Happy New Year to everybody.
Christopher Winkels
I always thought the darkest place in Scotland is the source of where Frankie Boyle's jokes come from. lol
Chopper28
The board now has a new home.......

Cheers.
Kent
Christopher Winkels wrote:
I always thought the darkest place in Scotland is the source of where Frankie Boyle's jokes come from. lol

'Have you ever noticed that the majority of photographs of molesters all look the same? Big mustache, the aviator glasses, greasy hair & a hoodie?

What is it about that look that children find so sexy?'

(or something like that)

-Frankie Boyle
mumblinstevedubya
Evening all,

Just thought I would post a massive thanks to Chopper28 for the Equinoxe board which landed today. applause nanners applause It's motherfucking bacon yo applause Rockin' Banana! applause It's peanut butter jelly time!

If I can relieve anyone else of old Oakley PCBs that are gathering dust just let me know. hihi

Steve
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Page 1 of 1