MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

DAY 3: VCA Quintet Mixing Console
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 [all]
Author DAY 3: VCA Quintet Mixing Console
DickMarker
Cheers for the response - I just noticed you've kindly answered that question twice now in this thread!
flo
My pleasure thumbs up Guinness ftw!
MATSmile
Does anyone know who deep is the module? It says 50mm deep on site, but does it include pin attached to it? I have exactly 50mm deep case, want to try to fit it in. help
kla4spieler
Are the 802 pots bolted on the panel?
Summa
MATSmile wrote:
Does anyone know who deep is the module? It says 50mm deep on site, but does it include pin attached to it? I have exactly 50mm deep case, want to try to fit it in. help


saw this now, it's 53mm deep so sorry it won't fit (I updated the MG spec's a couple of years ago due to this.
Summa
kla4spieler wrote:
Are the 802 pots bolted on the panel?


nope, but they're stiff and nice..
Bark
Hi guys!

I just bought a 802, and saw this reversed panel on MG. Any of you guys using this? How did you obtain it? I can't seem to find it on the Addac site...

Would be nice to have this, mounting the module in a lower row in my case...

Cheers!
cloudleft
Summa wrote:
MATSmile wrote:
Does anyone know who deep is the module? It says 50mm deep on site, but does it include pin attached to it? I have exactly 50mm deep case, want to try to fit it in. help


saw this now, it's 53mm deep so sorry it won't fit (I updated the MG spec's a couple of years ago due to this.


The ADDAC site lists the depth as 55mm... so how deep is it actually? My case is exactly 56mm but I'm wondering if maybe just maybe I can sneak the ribbon cable under that last millimeter?

I know this is an old thread, but this seemed the best place to ask! Thanks.
Paranormal Patroler
I'd go with what the ADDAC site says.
cloudleft
Just racked my new 802 from Analogue Haven, and there's plenty of room beneath. Luckily, I was mis-measuring my case dimensions.

Man this thing sounds good!
disquiet
__ag wrote:
The Solo line is also intended for Pre Listening purposes, using this output to connect your headphones through some headphone amplifier module.


My naive question of the moment: is it a problem to plug a headphone directly into the solo out (either by channel or the Solos Out jack)? I imagine it would be, even with the volume on the low end.
Summa
disquiet wrote:
__ag wrote:
The Solo line is also intended for Pre Listening purposes, using this output to connect your headphones through some headphone amplifier module.


My naive question of the moment: is it a problem to plug a headphone directly into the solo out (either by channel or the Solos Out jack)? I imagine it would be, even with the volume on the low end.


You mean plugging a Hot Eurorack signal, that's mono through the headphones instead of a Line level signal that's balanced stereo, what can go wrong? Dead Banana
disquiet
Summa wrote:
You mean plugging a Hot Eurorack signal, that's mono through the headphones instead of a Line level signal that's balanced stereo, what can go wrong? Dead Banana


smile

Thanks for confirming. I figured.

I know I can get something like a Rosie to give me cue options. Alternately, I was wondering if there's a passive connector that could be put between a headphone and an ADDAC mixer out that would do the job.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 [all]
Page 4 of 4
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group