MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

DAY 7: Ultra .WAV Player
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next [all]
Author DAY 7: Ultra .WAV Player
Paranormal Patroler
bj_gzp wrote:

Blue is really nice as well by the way.
Cheers,
Bj[/s]

You have an itch that you can't scratch it seems hihi
bj_gzp
Paranormal Patroler wrote:
bj_gzp wrote:

Blue is really nice as well by the way.
Cheers,
Bj[/s]

You have an itch that you can't scratch it seems hihi

whistlin' addacts seriously, i just don't get it
ws9848
Is an expensive change? I'm thinking of sending my Complex Random for a red panel, I'm waiting to get the expander first and then I'm sending it in as a combo.

it was 42 euros for the wav player panel. so yeah a little expensive but whatever! their panels are super nice.
Paranormal Patroler
Nah, it's a nice gift to your modular!
bj_gzp
my system sounds much better since i upgraded to red panels! twisted
Thinking about changing frontpanels for the VCC as well.

bj
ws9848
their website has a price for these now. 550 euros!
mapmap
ersatzplanet wrote:
I would love to have built in or as an expansion board a LED numeric readout of the file name being played (for queuing up a sound before playing it). If the file naming format is the same as the 101 all that is needed is a standard single 8 segment LED (use the period for double characters - A. for AA or 1. for 11). Performance wise this would help ALOT.

That is a brilliant idea. it would be super useful.
mapmap
Oh, also... is the standard wav player still going to be made after the new one becomes available?
bj_gzp
mapmap wrote:
Oh, also... is the standard wav player still going to be made after the new one becomes available?

No clue about production, but i would check the FS/FT thread for 101 when the 111 gets shipped wink
bj
Paranormal Patroler
bj_gzp wrote:
mapmap wrote:

No clue about production, but i would check the FS/FT thread for 101 when the 111 gets shipped wink
bj

I would check the BST thread right now. It's full of 101's!
e m s a h p
I WANT THIS NEW VERSION !!!
Any release date ?
And I'm gone keep the old 101 BTW !!!
w00t
mafouka
Can someone tell me where to find the Buy/Sell thread?
Paranormal Patroler
eek!
DonKartofflo
God. why the fuck can i not be rich?!
Dirty_Bill
e m s a h p wrote:
I WANT THIS NEW VERSION !!!
Any release date ?
And I'm gone keep the old 101 BTW !!!
w00t

I just had some emails with them, I was told "No Release Date" set...
phylr
Any idea when this might be available in the US?
ws9848
no release date? that sucks. I wish stuff like this was not announced until it was more of a reality
digidandy
So they announce this three months ago, and still can't give a release date?

That's not very promising, is it?
Dirty_Bill
digidandy wrote:
So they announce this three months ago, and still can't give a release date?

That's not very promising, is it?

I'm not old hat here, but experience with a few product release cycles in other small industries has shown that capitalizing on trade show exposure means announcements happen around them - and when a manufacturer gets really excited about a product.

Especially with a small shop, (and that's what I believe ADDAC to be), it can be many months to years for product release.

I'm enjoying my .wav player ii in the interim. Guinness ftw!
xpando
well i was planning to get a .WAV player but if this module is going to be released relatively soon (within the next 3-4 months) then i'll hold off because now that i know this ones being developed i'd much rather have this.

a price point would be nice too.
Paranormal Patroler
Why don't you visit ADDAC Systems and check it out? You might find the info you're looking for there.

http://www.addacsystem.com/product/addac100-series/addac111

As for any questions regarding availability, I'm certain someone from the ADDAC company will gladly answer at addac [at] addacsystem [dot] com.
dj_bluefalcon
This is incredibly freaking cool. too many wallet-moths in my life to support my hunger.

seriously, i just don't get it
digidandy
Why don't you visit ADDAC Systems and check it out? You might find the info you're looking for there.

http://www.addacsystem.com/product/addac100-series/addac111

As for any questions regarding availability, I'm certain someone from the ADDAC company will gladly answer at addac [at] addacsystem [dot] com.

I have, of course, visited that page, which tells me the price is 550 Euros. I knew that already. It says nothing of availability.

I sent them an email recently, so far they haven't replied.

EDIT: Wohoo! Just got an email, will be available in "3-4 months". I'll wait!
Paranormal Patroler
Let me point out that that part of my answer was directed to xpando who required a price. As for replies I'm not qualified to answer, hopefully we'll all know what ADDAC has in mind.
xpando
Let me point out that that part of my answer was directed to xpando who required a price. As for replies I'm not qualified to answer, hopefully we'll all know what ADDAC has in mind.

got it.. thanks
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next [all]
Page 3 of 7