MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

DAY 7: Ultra .WAV Player
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next [all]
Author DAY 7: Ultra .WAV Player
Paranormal Patroler
thumbs up

If you would be so kind as to post some info if you do get a reply, I for one would certainly appreciate it. Thanks!
Dirty_Bill
Paranormal Patroler wrote:
thumbs up

If you would be so kind as to post some info if you do get a reply, I for one would certainly appreciate it. Thanks!

+1, please share!
dj_bluefalcon
I REALLY REALLY hope this plays at 44.1k 16-bit instead of 22k.

hyper
ws9848
44.1k 16-bit would be nice
mafouka
Sooo, does the expansion enable samples A-H to be played simultaneously while outputting CV manipulation?
bj_gzp
It seems there is progress with the 111, specs and user guide are online on the product page. This should address some questions above.

Now i hope the module will follow suit.

Guinness ftw!
bj
sandyb
i've heard it won't be too long SlayerBadger!
Paranormal Patroler
Last I heard it's ready already. 8_)
bj_gzp
Ready and shipped are not the same wink
Paranormal Patroler
Have you payed for yours yet dear bj?
sandyb
bj_gzp wrote:
Ready and shipped are not the same wink

true.
i'm waiting for a few other modules as well that need faceplates so mine may well not be an early one to ship.
bj_gzp
Have you payed for yours yet dear bj?

Affirmative. SlayerBadger!
Thats why i made the difference, you can't believe how i'm drooling on the 111 since i've seen the first front panel design.

Pity André didn't implement the V/OCT for pitch control. It was on the initial panel, but got removed from the final design.

Cool thing is that he implemented the retro lighted buttons for state control, not visible from the panel on top of the thread. Rockin' Banana!
Paranormal Patroler
I know how you lusted over it for a long time now. I'm patiently waiting for you to buy one so I can get a good review. hihi

I'm patiently waiting for my Quantizer and Switch to arrive at the mail (it's been a week already seriously, i just don't get it )
SunSpots
I know how you lusted over it for a long time now. I'm patiently waiting for you to buy one so I can get a good review. hihi

I'm patiently waiting for my Quantizer and Switch to arrive at the mail (it's been a week already seriously, i just don't get it )

Quantizer showed up today for me. No time to play. Duty calls smile
bj_gzp

Crossing my fingers you'lll get them fast smile
And i'm sure you'll have some fun with them, they are It's motherfucking bacon yo
Paranormal Patroler
Well, tracking service seems to be stuck in Portugal. I sometimes fantasize about an all red modular case. love It's far away, but I'm getting there.
bj_gzp
there are still some gaps in the product line , an all Red case would be somehow limited from a VCF point of view...
Paranormal Patroler
Yeah, but some echos I've received recently speak otherwise. hihi
bj_gzp
I hope the echo is not set to a long decay time wink
Paranormal Patroler
Not really, it depends on the hall reverb. razz
bj_gzp
I got finally my tracking number 8_)
Next week will be week number 111 hihi
bj_gzp
mmmh, what could still be missing here hmmm.....

bj_gzp
I just got the 111 (and 800x). This will become another endless day at work.
My mind is with the module. seriously, i just don't get it
digidandy
The manual is out:

http://www.addacsystem.com/sites/default/files/files/ADDAC111_USERS_GU IDE_REV2.pdf

Very disappointed that it only supports 22050Hz sample rate, but hopefully all the other stuff can make up for it.
mafouka
WHOA BRO. This manual is very helpful in the quest for understanding.

For those who have the expansion, does the File CV ATT knob affect the expansion file order (Example: A-H is the left most knob position, T-Z is the right most knob position)???

Anyone want to format a .wav player file naming script? It'd sure save some time!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next [all]
Page 4 of 7