MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Piston Honda update
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author Piston Honda update
Mr White
just saw that, Harvestman updated page:

http://www.theharvestman.org/1991.php

panel graphics and layout a little different from what previously announced....
antennafarm
aagh!

the miniwave, the piston honda, that motm morphing terrarium module... geez, which one to get? or just get them all? wink
Mr White
I'm forcing myself to choose carefully betwee them because I dont want to be submerged by more oscillators....

personally I'll screw in a wavetable one for sure but as I saw with my AFGs it would be cool to have all of them twice...
suthnear
Ah, it's using the same data format as the miniwave. And very interesting:

"Use wave256 software to write your own data. Plans for getting that data onto our little EEPROMs will be posted soon."

While I'm on the fence about the Hertz, I'm definitely getting one of these.
astroschnautzer
As I`m headed towards serge style DIY at the moment I think this module is the only one that I consider really necessary for my eurorack system at the moment.
tragedybysyntax
But that HzD sounds like satan........nothing like other osc's out there in euroland. I'm curious to see how this piston honda sounds too tho.
felix
The Harvestman
blungo2
And i was hoping to keep my little synth little...
science
This all needs to stop, or I'm going to need to buy a new condo to make more space confused
authorless
science wrote:
This all needs to stop, or I'm going to need to buy a new condo to make more space confused

glad i have a three bedroom house and just me! i should find a second job for a year or so that i can use all the money from to expand my euro and start another format... buchla? mayhap i could re-fi into one? hahaha, talk about bad idea!
Glitchmachines
Not having enough room is a manageable problem to have.

Not having enough money is not as manageable of a problem to have...
Mr White
have you looked at the pdf manual!?

that's sick!
Veqtor
wait, what?
Veqtor
I think it's better to have one of every strange osc there is!
I think I'm going to use this one as a distortion device also!
auricle
Is the Wave256 software PC only?
Junk Rhythm
auricle wrote:
Is the Wave256 software PC only?

Yes.
suthnear
there's nothing particularly clever about it, though. Shouldn't be difficult to rewrite for os x...
anselmi
Mr White (Mr Yellow) wrote:

that's sick!

do you reffer to the manual of the piston honda? where is it?
Mr White
anselmi wrote:
Mr White (Mr Yellow) wrote:

that's sick!

do you reffer to the manual of the piston honda? where is it?

I'm so badly fucked up wit the donut that I've mistaken thread..... sorry to have light up a fire under your ass for nothing! Chicken
Montag
Totally psyched for this one too... There'll be a parking space between my two Hertz Donuts. The Harvestman

And I'm really excited that you can write your own waveforms, but am bummed that the program is PC only... Need to figure a way around that.

I really do hope this comes out as soon as October.
timmah
Montag wrote:
PC only... Need to figure a way around that.

http://www.parallels.com/
Montag
I'm thinking more along the lines of...
suthnear wrote:
there's nothing particularly clever about it, though. Shouldn't be difficult to rewrite for os x...
a100user
Need someone to produce an OSX editor though.
Veqtor
An editor for the format that Wave256 writes, which is way better than Wave256, would be great, regardless of its platform.
If you've ever worked in Wave256 you've probably realized it needs of a lot of improvements.

Actually, I think we ought to move away from 8-bit wavetables completely, get us 24-bit wavetables played back 192 khz already!
screaming goo yo
kopplog
use xp on apple w00t
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2