MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Oakley Sound Systems Sub-Forum!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Author Oakley Sound Systems Sub-Forum!
Muff Wiggler
I'm really pleased to announce this new subforum and welcome Tony (synthbuilder) and Paul (krisp14u) to their new little place here.

On the run right now but I'll move appropriate threads from other subforums into here when I get the chance.

enjoy! Rockin' Banana!
JohnLRice
Sweet!!!! w00t Oakley Rocks! SlayerBadger!
krisp14u
Excellent SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger!

And a Big THANK YOU to muff for the space It Is muchley appreciated we're not worthy we're not worthy
Synthbuilder
krisp14u wrote:
And a Big THANK YOU to muff for the space It Is muchley appreciated we're not worthy we're not worthy

Yes indeedy.

I'm hoping this forum will be the number one place where people can discuss all things Oakley.

As well as being able to use such emoticons as this one MY ASS IS BLEEDING
a100user
I'm a fan of Tony's stuff.

Although I restrict myself to the Euro format I still have:

Original Wavefolder
2 Little LFO's
4 Little EG's
A pair of Equinoxe phasers - thanks to Kisp14u
Multimix &
2 Little VCA's

I have other modules planned so thank you Muff for providing the space
Noiseconformist
*sigh* another place to watch ... seriously, i just don't get it

But good to see you all here! ;-)
And eventually probably a bigger platform since this is easier accessible than Yahoo-groups.

Michael. thumbs up
Noiseconformist
Synthbuilder wrote:
As well as being able to use such emoticons as this one MY ASS IS BLEEDING

I hope it's not one of Alan Needham's sheep!? hihi
the bad producer
This is great news!
SlayerBadger!

Just a quick question though, will this sort of replace the yahoo group for asking questions about DIY builds? Or is this forum more for Oakley modules which you can buy ready made?

Charlie

ps I've never quite worked out what MY ASS IS BLEEDING meant, what does it mean?
Synthbuilder
a100user wrote:
Although I restrict myself to the Euro format ...

Thankfully for the Euro crowd both Paul and I will be releasing a whole raft of 3U modules in the near future.

The little Classic VCA and Ring Mod were essentially just testing the waters. The next set of modules will see some of our 5U favourites being ported over to the smaller format. The first one should be the ADSR/VCA.
Synthbuilder
the bad producer wrote:
will this sort of replace the yahoo group for asking questions about DIY builds?

Possibly yes. We'll have to see how other people respond. Either way, both DIY and ready made modules can be discussed on this list.

Personally I will be making all my gossipy announcements on this list rather than on the Yahoo group. The fact that we can include pictures will help this.

the bad producer wrote:
I've never quite worked out what MY ASS IS BLEEDING meant, what does it mean?

Hold your mouse over the emoticon in the 'post a reply' page and it'll tell you. Its rather graphic.
JohnLRice
the bad producer wrote:

ps I've never quite worked out what MY ASS IS BLEEDING meant, what does it mean?

If you hover your mouse over it it says "MY ASS IS BLEEDING" So . . . you might use it to indicate something traumaticaly intense! ;-)

It comes from a video but i can't find a link right now.
doctorvague
DEleted
a100user
Synthbuilder wrote:
a100user wrote:
Although I restrict myself to the Euro format ...

Thankfully for the Euro crowd both Paul and I will be releasing a whole raft of 3U modules in the near future.

The little Classic VCA and Ring Mod were essentially just testing the waters. The next set of modules will see some of our 5U favourites being ported over to the smaller format. The first one should be the ADSR/VCA.

Tony

That is great news
dude
this forum is just in time for my soon to arrive Oakley modules!!!
bf
the bad producer wrote:

Noiseconformist
Synthbuilder wrote:
I'm hoping this forum will be the number one place where people can discuss all things Oakley.

Meanwhile it appears to me that such a forum is the more contemporary place to communicate.
Good to see you all here! ;-)
the bad producer
aaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

I see...

MY ASS IS BLEEDING

eek!

hihi
emx
"Sorry, your postcount must be 1 or greater in order to start a new thread."

sorry
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Page 1 of 1