MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Look what I found
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Look what I found
a100user

Arrived yesterday from an Ebay deal

Plugged it in, added a bit of delay and reverb and to test the external input a MAQ16/3 driving an SMS MARS, wonderful.

(EDIT) better link, uplicated below
http://soundcloud.com/a100user/audio-weevil

The touch plate doesn't seem very responsive, probably would benefit from a polish to remove the dull patina.

Wonderful little toy.
Kent
I can't see where to click to d/l the file. I see the file name, but it isn't clickable on my Mac via Safari.
JohnLRice
Kent wrote:
I can't see where to click to d/l the file. I see the file name, but it isn't clickable on my Mac via Safari.

Same here on a PC with IE 8 waah
JohnLRice
Wow, wierdness! It's at the very bottm of the page where it says "Click Here To Download"! hmmm..... huh?

Try this short cut maybe:
(edit: it didn't work)
JohnLRice
Sounds cool by the way! thumbs up
a100user
Sorry guys, maybe I should start using Soundcloud.

I notice that when I click the link there is a little counter at the bottom which after a short while says click to download. It worked with Firefox just now.

very frustrating very frustrating very frustrating

Try this, http://soundcloud.com/a100user/audio-weevil
a100user
Thanks John, I've been wanting to get some of Tom's stuff for awhile, especially his modular, so I'm happy with this for now.
BugBrand
Nice find!

I just got confused by the image - I delved back to figure when I'd made that (turns out its an Audioweevil06 - I've actually got a PDF instruction sheet if you want) - I got confused because the controls on yours seem to be in the opposite direction?! Ah, but then I realized it was probably a webcam pic making it backwards!

So, yes - nice find!

You're probably right on the touchplates -- you can use a very fine emery board or brasso or similar -- I used to use a Polifix block for polishing
a100user
Hi Tom,

PDF would be nice thank you, I'll PM you my e-maul address.

I assumed it was an older model and yes the controls are reversed in the pic.

Sounds lovely. I'll buff it up over the weekend.

David
revmutt
For cleaning I suggest a little baking soda and white vinegar or you can substitute ingredients for pure lemon juice as the acid and salt for the abrasive.

Any combination will yield good results. I also have a 2006 model and play it daily so I do regularly clean the touch plate.

Enjoy.
DOG!
a100user
Cheers for the suggestion Dog
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1