MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

WFMU
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author WFMU
Chuck E. Jesus
i emailed this bit to them, they played it on the air like 15 min later...they were doing an "easter egg hunt", bits of weird audio and whatnot...but they played my bit 100% clean, not mixed at all with other crap...pretty fucking cool: on the air and world wide!
Kwote
wow. :shock: good deal. sounds like martians brushing their teeth.
J.w.M.
Now THAT'S some noise! Great stuff.
Chuck E. Jesus
what cracks me up is people think it's so hard to get on the radio, and now i think all you have to do is email something to someone and it's on the radio fifteen minutes later...apparently it isn't that hard lol
Kwote
ross g wrote:
what cracks me up is people think it's so hard to get on the radio, and now i think all you have to do is email something to someone and it's on the radio fifteen minutes later...apparently it isn't that hard lol

just depends on their mood i guess.
Chuck E. Jesus
Kwote wrote:
ross g wrote:

i was just being silly...at least there are ways to get stuff heard, it's nice to know...
Kwote
ross g wrote:
Kwote wrote:
ross g wrote:

i was just being silly...at least there are ways to get stuff heard, it's nice to know...

so was i. my only real problem besides being a total goof is my laziness.
Chuck E. Jesus
if we get the comp cd together, i'm definitely sending them a couple copies....
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1