Ardcore Sketch Requests

Discussion and Support for our Atmospheric Modification Devices.

Moderators: Kent, infradead, loss1234

spunkytoofers
Wiggling with Experience

Ardcore Sketch Requests

Post by spunkytoofers » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:16 pm

starting a thread for requests. for this one i thought i'd keep it simple and ask if someone could compile a compound sketch based on clock functionalities: divider, multiplier, etc

using existing code based on darwin's compound templates.

i'm still trying to wrap my head around the variables in the 2 compound sketches he did. when comparing code in the compound vs the originals in their single sketch form it looks like some variables are not used and i'm not sure why some are included but others are dropped. perhaps because there are only a certain number of variables allowed in one sketch upload?

darwingrosse
Wiggling with Experience

Re: Ardcore Sketch Requests

Post by darwingrosse » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:48 pm

spunkytoofers wrote:starting a thread for requests. for this one i thought i'd keep it simple and ask if someone could compile a compound sketch based on clock functionalities: divider, multiplier, etc

using existing code based on darwin's compound templates.

i'm still trying to wrap my head around the variables in the 2 compound sketches he did. when comparing code in the compound vs the originals in their single sketch form it looks like some variables are not used and i'm not sure why some are included but others are dropped. perhaps because there are only a certain number of variables allowed in one sketch upload?
Please realize that I built the compound sketches by pretty much grab-and-stab from the originals. Therefore, it is really likely that I left some cruft in there that wasn't necessary.

If you give me the list of sketches you'd like assembled into a compound, I'd be glad to give it a try!
[ddg]

Art+Music+Technology podcast:
http://artmusictech.libsyn.com/

Modular Synth Mastery books:
http://20objects.com/mm/

spunkytoofers
Wiggling with Experience

Post by spunkytoofers » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:13 pm

hi darwin,

i was looking for a clock divider, clock multiplier, trigger delay and master clock as a compound for something that can work with clocks.

i know you said your most recent compound was used for live.

i'm wondering how you deal with switching modes without powering down your whole system. or perhaps you just pick one before playing. lately i've been drilling holes into my case and adding hardware like push button switches and such for modifications. would there be any considerations with the ardcore circuitry if i were to add a NC switch on the power connector (bootup time, cutting both +- lines, etc)

boramx
lepidopteran orgasm

Post by boramx » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:06 am

i have a very simple idea.

now that the expander is coming i'd like a four-voice PWM generator.

use the four analog ins to modulate PW. i'm not sure which outs would have the signal. i think i read somewhere that arduino PWM base freq is approx 500hz.

sorry to sound so NEWB, i really don't know much about this stuff.

i have a hardware device that i'm running from an arduino uno, and i'd like that functionality without the computer. i have no knowledge of arduino programming, but rather loaded standard frimata and programmed the patch with MAX.

if i bought an ardcore i could just plug my modular right into the device.

i'm also open to someone helping me write the code, as i imagine its not *too* crazy.

4 outs, pulse waves at x freq, 4 analog ins control each outputs PW.

FSK1138
Common Wiggler

Post by FSK1138 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:09 pm

updated list of sketches

is there a updated list of sketches

for the adrcore

Return to “SNAZZY FX”