MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Video demos
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Author Video demos
nickciontea
Cobramatic wrote:

So anyone know if they are still making these cool modules?? I dont want to pick up the 2 or 3 basic ones just to find later I cant add to the system over time.


Modules are very much still in production. Constantly in fact. Many new things on the way as well.

LZX is working on restock now. I also make video modules within LZX format under the name 'brownshoesonly'. w00t
Cobramatic
Quote:
Modules are very much still in production. Constantly in fact. Many new things on the way as well.

LZX is working on restock now. I also make video modules within LZX format under the name 'brownshoesonly'. w00t
[/quote]

Brilliant News - Thx.
OK so Both LZX and brownshoeonly modules now officially on my post christmas shopping list w00t
ollebergkvist
THANKS!
Jerry
I am trying to program my own synth that I can control using micro controllers. This is all I've got for now. No controllers programmed yet. I'm generating coincidental planes/cubes/whatever. Feedback?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=595845850485112&notif_t=like
supersounddesign
oops.. wrong thread
bentoncbainbridge
flozki wrote:
yeah yeah yeah....
michi&max from the synkie team did it.
the super super video delay.


has this module been released? WTB!
bentoncbainbridge
bentoncbainbridge wrote:
flozki wrote:
yeah yeah yeah....
michi&max from the synkie team did it.
the super super video delay.


has this module been released? WTB!


Have _any_ of the Synkie modules been produced? Or, are they all DYI? On a quick glance at the repository, there were no schematics for the video delay board...

If anyone knows anything, including how to reach Synkie, please do tell!
smrl
Synkie stuff is all DIY as far as I can tell. The video delay schematics are on the site, but Google truncates the results of their SVN browser. Which seems kind of bizarre, but that's how it is. If you check out the repository with SVN you can see the schematics (eagle format)

The Synkie delay uses its system +/-5v rails, so it's not something that would translate directly to eurorack. I've been looking at this design a bit myself, though - and may spin up a few modified boards.
pylône
Hello, here is a mutable instruments vidéo.

thanks for watching and ready to answer all your questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY0nZLva2u8&feature=youtu.be
ikkini
Pylône, you are in the video synthesis section !
bentoncbainbridge
smrl wrote:
Synkie stuff is all DIY as far as I can tell. The video delay schematics are on the site, but Google truncates the results of their SVN browser. Which seems kind of bizarre, but that's how it is. If you check out the repository with SVN you can see the schematics (eagle format)


Thanks! I figured out that I need http://versionsapp.com/ to 'checkout' the schematic but haven't gotten into the Eagle repository yet. Guess I'll email the owners and report back
beardculture
cool!
samn


Here is the patch from the video work thread. I figured I wouldn't clog that thread up with pics.
Pretty versatile shape that can lead to other cool things like multiple ribbons or you can feed other "ramps generated shapes" into the patch.
superphamicom
awesome, thanks for posting the patch. I'm still at the very beginnings of getting my gear together (just got a visual cortex) so will try to figure ways around my hardware limitations until I finally put a decent rig together. Great stuff, Sam!
nickciontea
you can likely get around some limitations by utilizing the pulse-width out of a VWG.

The pulse width out is just the triangle wave run through a keyer. so you might be able to skip the TFKG
superphamicom
thank you for the tips, nick! The VWG is actually going to be my first module purchase this weekend, looks like almost everything else is sold out.
samn
Not sure if this is helpful but I was asked about how to make diagonal wipes without the ramps and this is my bootleg fix

cskonopka
samn wrote:
Not sure if this is helpful but I was asked about how to make diagonal wipes without the ramps and this is my bootleg fix



Awesome!!!!! Thanks samn!! nanners nanners nanners nanners nanners nanners nanners Dead Banana Dead Banana
samn
On the same idea I think you can mix the V ramps and H ramps from cortex into a TVP to make a diagonal I haven't tried it but I think it would work mad
bentoncbainbridge
Wavefolders video test:
Cat-A-Tonic
That's a cool comparison clip of the wavefolder effects.

I have tried the STG (Jurgen Haible) Wavefolder on video.
It's interesting in a filtery sort of way, but with more ripples.

I have also used Ian Fritz 5-Pulser.
This is like kinda like keying, but a unique effect.
bentoncbainbridge
Cat-A-Tonic wrote:

I have tried the STG (Jurgen Haible) Wavefolder on video.
It's interesting in a filtery sort of way, but with more ripples.

I have also used Ian Fritz 5-Pulser.
This is like kinda like keying, but a unique effect.


Post a video? Would love to see the results
wednesdayayay
I'll try to get a shnth video of this up as well
two opcodes do this kind of thing well
[return] and [reflect]
eth
Did some stage projection for my friends in The Oceanographers for a live TV broadcast today! Fed 3 flexible mini cams and 1 feedback loop into a 4-channel security switcher, and colorized with the Visual Cortex. Got lots of weird looks setting everything up lol.

http://www.illinoishomepage.net/ciliving/the-oceanographers-jam-on-the -city-center-stage

Dirty_Bill
eth wrote:
Did some stage projection for my friends in The Oceanographers for a live TV broadcast today! Fed 3 flexible mini cams and 1 feedback loop into a 4-channel security switcher, and colorized with the Visual Cortex. Got lots of weird looks setting everything up lol.



Cool! Next time ask the production crew to take a feed from you and cut/mix your video in directly so we can see more!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Page 2 of 3
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group