MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

noise attemp... with a ds-10
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Author noise attemp... with a ds-10
novielo
didn't know there was a community about noise.
glad i've found out some people around here. is there any forum dedicated to noise music?

here's my attempt with a ds-10, yes with that little quirky "game" for a nintendo ds.

the effects are provided form a nord modular (diode module), an echo park clone (for ping pong delay), a4000 for it's ability to have different delay left and right that were trigered by the previous ping pong delay and finaly a lexicon vortex for some movement. i touch the ds-10 and vortex no more then 4 times in this clip. there's no layer and recorded in one shot.

hope you'll like it!

modoise
GrobbingThistle
Interested to hear this but I'm not in a suitable environment right now.

To answer your question though, yes.

http://chondriticsound.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=36

http://ihatemusic.noquam.com/
meristem
sounds pretty cool
I had some great fun messing around with a friend's, it made me really want to run it through some pedals . I found the stylus surprising nimble for "twisting knobs" on the touch screen
Knobtwister
Interesting soundscapes indeed smile
suboptimal
Damn you did this with your DS-10? I need to get back to fucking with that on the train in the morning. Too many dissatisfying novels lately. SlayerBadger!
Uncopyrightable
F'ING AWESOME!! SlayerBadger! screaming goo yo nanners nanners thumbs up
novielo
hey thank you all!
never tought i would have such good comment even if it's not from a "real" modular. it really give me some positive energy to continue in that path. untill recently, i never thought there was "a noise culture"

suboptimal wrote:
Damn you did this with your DS-10? I need to get back to fucking with that on the train in the morning. Too many dissatisfying novels lately. SlayerBadger!

did you tried it? this is little nasty thing. plus it's already 1/8 jack to interfaced with eurorack :-)
ehr
Good work getting some nastiness out of the ds10. This is the first ds-10 noise track I listened to.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Page 1 of 1