MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

[PCB offer] Thomas Henry's CMOS ADSR, check PMs
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next [all]
Author [PCB offer] Thomas Henry's CMOS ADSR, check PMs
fonik
some time ago thomas henry published several new circuits in his sub-forum over at electro-music.com. i allready did PCB/panel runs for the controller lfo and the 555-VCO.
with thomas' permission i am now offering PCBs and front panels for the CMOS ADSR.

here is a link to thomas original thread/documentation:
Thomas Henry CMOS ADSR

everything depends on the interest, so just indicate what you need/want via posting in this thread, PM, or email (be honest, please).

i am taking pre-orders until 14 JUN 2013.
(i won't take any money until the goods are in, though)

pricing:
Actual CMOS ADSR Ciruit PCB = 7.50 EUR/10.-USD
Front panel components PCB (euro) = 7.50 EUR/10.-USD
Printed front panel (euro) = 10.-EUR/13.-USD
Shipping international 2.-EUR/3.-USD (1 PCB), 4.-EUR/6.-USD (2+ PCBs)
Shipping Deutschland 1.-EUR(1 PCB), 2.-EUR (2+ PCBs)

(payment via paypal preferred)

here is a link to the documentation describing the additional circuitry for the stage gate outputs and other stuff:
fonitronik PCB documentation

more details:

i thought it would be a good idea to add gate outputs for the stages, and an end trigger. the end trigger could be patched to the trigger input, making this a LFO - or simply trigger a 2nd module.
anyways, i asked thomas and he was fine with adding the additional circuitry to the PCB.
another change is the range switch: the original schematic uses a SPDT on-on giving you 2 ranges (two timing caps) , while my PCB will provide a footprint for a 3rd timing cap, giving you three ranges using a SPDT on-off-on switch.
last but not least the eurorack front panel PCB and printed frontpanel provide a mode switch (LFO/ADSR), routing the end trigger back to the trigger input making the ADSR a LFO (attack and decay looped).
nevertheless, one will still be able to build it in the original way, w/o the additional outputs,. however, the eurorack components will include all additional circuitry.

again, there i will offer a circuit board providing MTA-100 connectors for manual wiring, and an additional euorack front panel PCB, which would be piggyback mounted to enable an eurorack build w/o any wiring.

i will offer printed front panels as well (same design as the LFO and VCO), if there was enough interest. the minimum for those will be 30pcs.
i fear i cannot keep the price the same as for the LFO and VCO, it actually did not cover my expenses!

TH CMOS ADSR by fonitronik, on Flickr

[edit 9/2/2013]
A valued member of this board recently detected an error on the circuit PCB. I did not notice it, since the two units i built worked flawless from the start despite the error.
The minor error on the PCB routing: +V is connected to IC2/pin8 (CMOS Timer) via C7, however, this capacitor should be mounted in parallel. So here is the fix:

Norman_Phay
What is the output level of this? Can it put out 10v envelopes?
Rigo
Maybe I should add it to my backlog, still have to order parts for the VCO and LFO anyway applause
Rod Serling Fan Club
I'm interested
xpmtl
Two please, with panels.

Don't worry about the price rise, you've put a lot of effort into all this!

Thanks
Emalot
It's VC ADSR or not?
What's the jacks close ATT, DEC, SUS and rel???
janvanvolt
two PCB sets (main+eurorack) and two panels if offered.
nono
...great!
count me in for 2 full sets.
citric acid
2pcb sets euro +2 frontpanel when they look like the vco and lfo wink
e-grad
Emalot wrote:
It's VC ADSR or not?

Don't think so. These will be the gate outputs mentioned:

fonik wrote:
i thought it would be a good idea to add gate outputs for the stages, and an end trigger. the end trigger could be patched to the trigger input, making this a LFO - or simply trigger a 2nd module.

Great work, Fonik!

Though my backlog is too huge for another project.
CLee
I don't need any ADSRs but fonik, you're building some really nice looking stuff
the bad producer
wow, amazing with the gate outputs! I'm interested in this, maybe with panels too...
regenbot
looking good, those gate outs are very nice addition. I happily pay more, you definitely should be compensated thumbs up
Microscopial
2 full kits please matthias. Danke schon
Emalot
e-grad wrote:
Emalot wrote:
It's VC ADSR or not?

Don't think so. These will be the gate outputs mentioned:

fonik wrote:

Great work, Fonik!

Though my backlog is too huge for another project.

d'oh! Thanks!
hv0190
Lovely, I'm in for two sets of pcbs (main board+eurorack) thumbs up
Oldstench
I'll take a full set of PCBs and a panel.
fonik
citric acid wrote:
2pcb sets euro +2 frontpanel when they look like the vco and lfo wink

they will!

i think i would need at least 50 front panel requests. these top notch printed front panles are quite expensive in low quantities...
techstar
I would be interested in two eurorack PCB sets and two front panels hyper
withakay
Looks great, I would be interested in 2 full sets of pcbs and panels for sure.
Paranormal Patroler
fonik makes the most classy looking modules around! love
Barcode
I'm interested in 1 set of pcb's (1 circuit / 1 eurorack). Thanks!
diablojoy
Put me down for 2 circuit only PCB's thanks matthias.
elmegil
Interested in 1 PCB (but not the panel PCB)
emdot_ambient
Nice! Depending on the price I'll do 2 or 4 of the circuit board PCBs.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next [all]
Page 1 of 20