MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

thx to oakley
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Author thx to oakley
Widy75
hi
i started 2 month ago building an oakley system in 3he format smile
-3 vco with optinal octave switch and sync each other circute
-2 adsr + 1 mod
-2 lfo
-cota
-croglin
-overdrive
-dual vca
-ring mod
-the rest is yusynth ( mixer and 2nd vca ..because vca was out of stock )
only 2 modules left to build because i did a mistake on ordering the that300 ...what a pain .... but i need just plug the chip in and then i'm finished smile *hopefully*

and i need to say smile
-the service and order was top
-the guilds and doku was top, once the first module was done the doku and guilds all look the same and it was easy to find stuff there
-the modules itself ( sound quality ) are top

im so happy with my new system .. and it is still growing .. fore sure i will reorder some stuff from oakley again (soon) smile

while(true){ thx to the oakley team smile }

i uploaded just a view pics of the working process smile maybe to give some others an idea to build oakley in 3he smile

ld widy
Paradigm X
Wow, that looks really good! How did you make the panels? Schaeffer?

Those knobs are really nice too!

Making it all euro sized too, guess there's a ton of wiring.

Awesome job.

thumbs up
Widy75
hi
no panel also 100% diy smile

just bought std panels like this
http://www.conrad.at/ce/de/product/541087/3-HE-Frontplatte-Aluminium-B -x-H-81-mm-x-1284-mm-Silber-matt-eloxiert

panel front ...paint it my self with my own format/layout stile smile
print it out in a copyshop with laser printer on self gluing paper ( not realy paper .. kinde of ..self gluing ..)

glue it on the panel , drill the holes and did a final finishing with a 2 component lack like this http://www.conrad.at/ce/de/product/478486/187216-2K-Klarlack-mit-Haert er-200-ml

=> a panel is at least 1h of work , but if u to all panels in one shot a panels costs about 6-12Euro depends on size

yea there where a lot cables ... but if u did one ....all are the same ..i like the documentation and builder guides smile ....

lg widy
boxxgrooved
Nice idea with the panels, excellent job. I agree Tony/Oakley Sound offers excellent service and fantastic equipment. Enjoy your synth!
Paradigm X
Widy75 wrote:
hi
no panel also 100% diy smile

just bought std panels like this
http://www.conrad.at/ce/de/product/541087/3-HE-Frontplatte-Aluminium-B -x-H-81-mm-x-1284-mm-Silber-matt-eloxiert

panel front ...paint it my self with my own format/layout stile smile
print it out in a copyshop with laser printer on self gluing paper ( not realy paper .. kinde of ..self gluing ..)

glue it on the panel , drill the holes and did a final finishing with a 2 component lack like this http://www.conrad.at/ce/de/product/478486/187216-2K-Klarlack-mit-Haert er-200-ml

=> a panel is at least 1h of work , but if u to all panels in one shot a panels costs about 6-12Euro depends on size

yea there where a lot cables ... but if u did one ....all are the same ..i like the documentation and builder guides smile ....

lg widy

Great stuff, thanks, those panels look really good. I might look into that !

Cheers
drip.feed
Bloody brilliant It's motherfucking bacon yo
synthcube
congratulations, awesome system!
LED-man
good job - so you can leave the basement, the snow is gone and the sun is shining wink
oldenjon
Sweet Setup! I'm building some Oakley Modules in 4U right now and I thought my panels were high density! Kudos Man.I see you've got those glow in the dark patch cables to boot. Very Fancy.
How did you drill the panels?
Widy75
oldenjon wrote:

How did you drill the panels?

oldschool ... normal way ... at home smile ...the 3mm alu is not so hard to drill
but still all kind of machines like this with ~200-300E can do the job
lg widy
Widy75
ups
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Page 1 of 1