MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

just some general questions about the 300 modules
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Author just some general questions about the 300 modules
thesnow
I'm basically positive that 6 of the 300 series modules can generate sounds/tones as their own standalone modules. Do the Dual Mixolator and Sequantizer modules also generate sounds/tones as their own standalone modules or are these the 300 series modules that do not generate sounds/tones on their own?

I'm just a Woggle Bug/Borg Filters guy so far smile

Wiard Wiard

Was going to ask laserpalace on his newest thread but I know he doesn't have a Dual Mixolator yet!

Thanks 300 series users!
Norman_Phay
The sequantizer def does not. you could have to clock it at audio rate for it to make a noise.

The mixolator I'm pretty sure does not either although I suppose it might if you were to feed its output back into itself, I haven't tried this.
thesnow
Norman_Phay wrote:
The sequantizer def does not. you could have to clock it at audio rate for it to make a noise.

The mixolator I'm pretty sure does not either although I suppose it might if you were to feed its output back into itself, I haven't tried this.

Thanks for the insight, norman phay!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Page 1 of 1