MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New Synth Pics
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Author New Synth Pics
Muff Wiggler
took some new pics tonight. My how we've grown oops

J.w.M.
Maybe I've missed this in the past (and if so, point me to the thread)-- What are the labeled panels on the leftmost modular obelisk?

Oh-- absolutely awesome pictures, by the way. I'm in envy, needless to say.
Muff Wiggler
the three little plastic card things sitting on the shelf?

heh, those are there to hide the 'mystery module' so it doesn't show up in the pics lol I have it sitting on it's side, the power wire going down into the lower section of the cabinet (euro modules won't mount into frac racks). I propped those cards up in front of it to hide the panel before taking the pics

if you look carefully, you'll see another one of those plastic cards sitting on the shelf in the rightmost modular obelisk as well - this is the only card that is normally there

i've never mentioned the cards before. i only need one, but i printed up a handful of them when I was doing it, because i know they will get lost, dropped behind cabinets etc. It's a card showing the ROMs (and corresponding ROM number) I have installed in my MiniWave expander. I printed them out using a professional ID Card printer, they are printed on super-durable composite ID card stock.
Muff Wiggler

lighter is there for 'scale'
Muff Wiggler
heh if you look SUPER CLOSE at the pics, in one of them, there is the TINIEST unintended hint about the 'mystery module'
J.w.M.
Oooh-- okay... I wondered if it was mystery module-related...
Anyway, those cards look way professional. Cool idea. Thanks for the info!
Muff Wiggler
thanks! I actually played a major role designing and developing the software that was used to layout that card and drive the printer that produced it! The software can of course do FAR FAR FAR more than lay out text on a card. But that's one of the very simple things it can do, and here's one of the few ways I've used it totally unrelated to my actual job!
J.w.M.
Muff Wiggler wrote:
heh if you look SUPER CLOSE at the pics, in one of them, there is the TINIEST unintended hint about the 'mystery module'

Haha-- Let's see... *zooms WAY in on the picture in photoshop* All I'm seeing is Euro silver... Also, I suppose we now know the rough dimensions of the module. One of the pictures has the vaguest hint of what MIGHT just be Harvestman-style screenprinting (the bold black boxes, etc.)
J.w.M.
Muff Wiggler
lol awesome
wwbjd
The 1U rack thing.. with the green triangle.. is that a multiple of some kind?
Muff Wiggler
wwbjd - yep, they are 19" multiples from Ad Infinitum
Kwote
that's cool and all but what's up with the far right Blacet tower having empty spaces? those need to be filled immediately mad mad
J.w.M.
I'm loving the look of all the Banalogue gear together in one rack.
D/A A/D
J.w.M. wrote:

Really...? It makes me want to cry. cry
Kwote
D/A A/D wrote:
J.w.M. wrote:

Really...? It makes me want to cry. cry

haha. i can't relate to Muff yet with this Bananalogue stuff. I've only got one 3p and soon to be 2 VCS'

i'll need another 3p and WVX to catch up. i think i'm gonna bypass the LPFA and just go for a 2nd WVX. but i have to get one first. lol.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Page 1 of 1