MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Die Hard Mother Frac'rs ?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Author Die Hard Mother Frac'rs ?
tragedybysyntax
Where all you guys at? There is a SHIT TON of frac gear for sale here right now. Go buy it all!! lol.
Kent
I did !

And your Metalbox stuff is lookin' mighty sexy too. Alas, I've blown my bi-monthly wad.
parasitk
tragedybysyntax wrote:
Where all you guys at? There is a SHIT TON of frac gear for sale here right now. Go buy it all!! lol.

I support this statement.
Cybananna
I've been really surprised too. out of what's been for sale, all i've needed was the VCS, but I already had my money commited elsewhere.
tragedybysyntax
parasitk and I would just HATE HATE HATE to turn to evilbay to release our goods. Rather see our stuff in the hands of our peoples here! smile
Mood Organ
Terrible timing for me! Just bought a Teaspoon and SEM very frustrating

Good problem to have, though... hyper
scozbor
it's not my fault! you guys have terrible timing for sales! I would buy if I had cash but I am moving and it sucking alll my money very frustrating
Mood Organ
Oh, the humanity!!! Dead Banana
GCF
Cybananna wrote:
I've been really surprised too. out of what's been for sale, all i've needed was the VCS, but I already had my money commited elsewhere.

Are you going to want to buy one any time in the near future?

I will probably be unloading my Frac soon, including a VCS and Time Machine.

Anyone can email me if you want details: gregory.frazier[at]gmail.com
panda30y
if you give me a bit of time i can buy some modules... but my bank account has been a bit busy as of late..
DGTom
lol doing the best I can yo!
I'm tempted by Mr. Syntaxes Gated Comparator but scared of retina burn! Dead Banana
GCF
panda30y wrote:
if you give me a bit of time i can buy some modules... but my bank account has been a bit busy as of late..

It'll probably be a little while before I start selling modular stuff. I will leave that as a last ditch effort to pull out of debt.
johnnymad
i'm looking to sell a bunch of my rig too. i'll wait until everyone else sells theirs first though.
Babaluma
tempted by a third time machine for solina type chorus, but have no space!
tragedybysyntax
DGTom wrote:
lol doing the best I can yo!
I'm tempted by Mr. Syntaxes Gated Comparator but scared of retina burn! Dead Banana

Really not that bad man... i have white nail polish on them to dim them down a hair. Didn't bother me. smile
Adam-V
So much frac, so little cash!

Cheers,
Adam-V
Kwote
I'm temporarily over all gear lust and focusing heavily on making music my career. Once stuff starts jumping off and things are falling into place consistently I'm going to get a bunch of Wiard 300 and Metalbox modules.
Babaluma
i love the frac format for it's size/aesthetics mainly, not giving up here, frac for life!

kwote, totally understand dude, me too! i've recently put the last piece of my studio in place (there are a few little boxes i want, tuner, foot pedal etc., but nothing large). i have the studio of my dreams. if i can't make more music now, then it's certainly not the gear holding me back! wink
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Page 1 of 1