MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

DIY Trade Thread [ Parts, PCBs, Panels ]
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26  Next [all]
Author DIY Trade Thread [ Parts, PCBs, Panels ]
roglok
Hey Wigglers,

Actually I want a whole forum instead of a thread for trading DIY parts (as discussed here)
but appliancide suggested that the first step would be to lead by example.

So here is what I have currently up for trade:

- 2x 2N3958
- 1x regular DIP SN76477N
- 1x XR8038 Function Generator IC
- 1x MFOS Wall Wart PSU PCB

- 100x NOS Knitter foot switches # MPG106FNB in 2 packs of 50 each
- 50x NOS Knitter foot switches # MPG206R
- 19" 3U 84HP (Eurorack) Aluminium Racks (used but OK)
- A few CA3046 equivalent TBA331 Transistor arrays

- Tons of 40xx CMOS ICs (4001, 4011, 4015, 4016, 4017, 4040, 4049, 4069, 4081, 4093)
- Polystyrene caps in various sizes and tolerances

- And lots more, try me!

I am looking for:

- A Joystick
- TipTop Stackcables
- Klee PCB set
- 1x Working, non-dodgy, non-fake SSM2044
- SMD parts (all kinds)
- Everyday stuff like TL07x op-amps, NP0 caps, trimmers, wire...

Cheers!
Dancing Star

Traded:

- Fonik Attenuverting Mixer PCB (for 2x THAT 2180CL)
- Euro Aluminium Rack (for WASP PCB)
- 1x SN-VOICE PCB incl. 0.4" spacing SN76477N and rare socket (for some NOS CA3080)
Moog$FooL$
yeah..... this should get things rolling.
i'll look through my stuff & try to figure what i need out & in.

thumbs up
oldenjon
Dead Banana
Luka
stickyafied
home_listening
I have 200 or so Kobiconn Jacks I want to get rid of.

I want Bananas!
neandrewthal
I Have:

2x MFOS Dual Log/Linear VCA PCBs
4x MFOS Dual AR Generator PCBs

CGS Pulse Divder & Boolean PCB
CGS Tube Experimenter PCB
CGS Utility LFO PCB
CGS Sequential Switch PCB
CGS ASR PCB
CGS Super Psycho LFO PCB

TH SN Voice PCB and chip
2x TH Mega Percussive Synth PCBs

Not so interested in getting rid of the following parts but if it helps me get something i want I will trade:

Lots of alpha clone 16mm 100k linear PCB mount pots
Lots of genuine Switchcraft 111 Pre-ROHS 1/4" jacks
Lots of miniature DPDT On-Off-On toggles
Lots of black 1" MOTM knock-off knobs

I want:

4MS SCM expander PCB
4MS RCD Chip (latest version)
4MS SCM Chip (latest version)
2x Fonik Sequential Switch PCBs
Hexinverter 909 Snare PCB
Hexinverter 909 Kick PCB
Hexinverter 909 Clap PCB
Hexinverter Battery Acid PCB
2x Barton Quantizer PCBs
Haible Polymoog Resonator PCB

5 amp +/- 15v power supply
roglok
Added Fonitronik Attenuverting Mixer PCB - is there nobody who wants to etch me a Wasp VCF in exchange for some of the fine stuff I have to offer? It's peanut butter jelly time!
pre55ure
Question - is the plan to make this thread/(hopeful eventual forum) exclusively trade centric?

Curious because i already see some stuff people have posted that I woud be much happier purchasing from a fellow wiggler than scrounging up on ebay. I'd be happy to trade, but I don't necessarily have anything they're looking for in trade. seriously, i just don't get it
andrewF
roglok wrote:
is there nobody who wants to etch me a Wasp VCF in exchange for some of the fine stuff I have to offer? It's peanut butter jelly time!

Isn't the CGS CMOS VCF a Wasp clone?
roglok
pre55ure wrote:
Question - is the plan to make this thread/(hopeful eventual forum) exclusively trade centric?

Curious because i already see some stuff people have posted that I woud be much happier purchasing from a fellow wiggler than scrounging up on ebay. I'd be happy to trade, but I don't necessarily have anything they're looking for in trade. seriously, i just don't get it

This discussion is currently going on in the original thread. Personally I think trading is nicer, but why don't you just make an offer - worst case it gets rejected ...
roglok
andrewF wrote:
roglok wrote:
is there nobody who wants to etch me a Wasp VCF in exchange for some of the fine stuff I have to offer? It's peanut butter jelly time!

Isn't the CGS CMOS VCF a Wasp clone?

Yes, but wrong form factor... (i.e. too big) seriously, i just don't get it
synthcube
This is a great idea but the really hard part is keeping everything updated and matched.
It's an update and inventory/stock level problem, not well solved with a dedicated forum. Or thread.
I don't know, but I am guessing that someone has developed a website or an app where you can post your inventory of tradeables, and trades you make update your stock and their stock real time?
The other hard part is the value conversions allowing for shipping, currency, customs etc. don't have an answer, just an interesting problem to consider.

For us, we have a bunch of the stuff on the 'want' list. And we want a bunch of the stuff on the 'I have to offer' lists. But it does take a lot of time to do the individual matching and negotiation, no? And is that done via PM or posts?

In theory anything in our stock is available to trade or sell. So we're game! If we have something on your want list, then email, post or pm your trade offer list. 258j, Barton quantizer, etc.
aladan
home_listening wrote:
I have 200 or so Kobiconn Jacks I want to get rid of.

I want Bananas!

I have a medium-sized pile of bananas (sockets and plugs, ~100+ of each) in various colours that I don't want. They came with a bulk buy of other DIY stuff. I'm not banana-savvy but I think the sockets are the cheaper ones (but they look OK to me). I'll inventory and photograph them this weekend and let you know. I'm good for 3.5mm jacks at the moment but could use some more 6.5mm, what size are the ones you have?

What I really need in a trade is some free time to spend in the workshop! waah
aladan
I also have a large stockpile of not-particularly useful 4164 DRAM (pulls and NOS) and 74HC688 (NOS). I just need someone to design an awesome project that uses them so I can get rid of them Mr. Green

I also have a pile of different types of recycled VU meters, and many boards full of old Roland 1970's transistors I could pull if anyone wanted them (for old gear clones?) 2SK30s, C945s, C1000s, etc etc. I really should catalogue them all!
valis
I have quite a few (off the top of my head)

momentary "on" switches
1/8" kobicon or similar jacks
dual gang 50k pots
obscure and common CMOS
uncommon plastic screw set on/off button
eagle style knobs
various different 1/2 watt pots
a few motm style male/female connectos
22uf electrolytics
some cool MAX SMT chips
random non standard vactrols
old TV, imaging and NTE chips

I like:
emerson bananas, 5c32s, the useful stuff (tl072s, 10uf, common resistors), pcbs, stranded wire, weller st7 tips, kester solder, standoffs, lots of other stuff.
regularjackson
I've got for trade:

CGS utitlity lfo board
CGS VC Divider and comparator board
CGS VCO board X2
Topobrillo triple wave folder board
Thomas Henry VC Quadrature function generator board
Various log alpha pots
100 ft rolls of tinned solid core 22 awg wire that are green black blue or red
various half working modules (hah!)

Interested in:

CGS Serge boards
Emerson banana jacks
Pomona banana cables
probably other stuff
nd595
roglok wrote:
Added Fonitronik Attenuverting Mixer PCB - is there nobody who wants to etch me a Wasp VCF in exchange for some of the fine stuff I have to offer? It's peanut butter jelly time!

I can, as I actually plan to make one myself. Just it will be in two weeks if you can wait - away from home now.
roglok
nd595 wrote:
roglok wrote:

I can, as I actually plan to make one myself. Just it will be in two weeks if you can wait - away from home now.

¡Suena muy bien! thumbs up
rosch
roglok wrote:
is there nobody who wants to etch me a Wasp VCF in exchange for some of the fine stuff I have to offer?

can you drill your own holes? the copper around the holes is very thin and i'd be afraid to mess it up if it's for someone other than myself. i can etch me a new one
roglok
rosch wrote:
roglok wrote:
is there nobody who wants to etch me a Wasp VCF in exchange for some of the fine stuff I have to offer?

can you drill your own holes? the copper around the holes is very thin and i'd be afraid to mess it up if it's for someone other than myself. i can etch me a new one

yep. i can drill the holes. but you are right. now that i'm looking at the layout again it appears that in some places the copper is extremely thin. seems like this is one of matthias' first pcb layouts 8_) maybe i'll go over the artwork and make those spots a bit bigger... would you etch a PCB for me?
rosch
if you can do it before sunday it would be cool as i need to have a film made for some front panels and i'm sure there's room left for the pcb layout. then i can do it monday or tuesday (i do it at a friend's place)
edit: and from end of next week he's on holidays. otherwise it wouldn't be a hurry.
i can drilll them then too.
oootini
i have a full kit of Gaetano x0x rare parts, consisting of:

Quote:
====================================================================== ================
Rare Parts Kit with transistors used in earlier TB303 Basslines
2SA733(AP)'s + 2SC536(F)'s $55 US including Postage.
ALL PARTS ARE NEW except for the 2SC2291's and 2SC1583's
====================================================================== ================
1 x BA6110 Rohm OTA (9-SIP)
2 x AN6562 Panasonic(8-DIP) Dual Op-Amps ('Real' Panasonic brand.).
1 x LA4140 Sanyo AF Power amp (9-SIP).
1 x 2SK30A(Y) TO-92 FET <- Both used in original TB303
1 x 2SK30A(O) TO-92 FET <- Both used in original TB303
-------
1 x 2SC2291 (5-SIP) Mitsubishi Common Base Transistor (used BUT tested).
3 x 2SC1583 (5-SIP) Mitsubishi Common Emitter Transistors (used BUT tested).
-------
24 x 2SC536(F) Sanyo TO-92 NPN Transistors. <- 'Real' Sanyo Ones (In the original TB303/x0xb0x).
1 x 2SC945(P) NEC TO-92 NPN Transistors. <- For the 'Q11' Mod (if you use this you will have and extra 2SC536F for a spare).
-------
10 x 2SA733(AP) NEC TO-92 PNP Transistors <- 'Real' NEC Ones (In a real TB303) - The critical ones are selected for high gain.
(You need these 10 PNP transistors to make a x0xb0x)
===========================================
rosch
rosch wrote:
if you can do it before sunday it would be cool as i need to have a film made for some front panels and i'm sure there's room left for the pcb layout. then i can do it monday or tuesday (i do it at a friend's place)
edit: and from end of next week he's on holidays. otherwise it wouldn't be a hurry.
i can drilll them then too.

actually i can do the painting job too. i have the pcb here so i can see which pads could be bigger.

other than that, back to topic:
i can offer for trade the pair of E.A.S. pcbs that i have in the sale/trade section.
it's the VCO and VCA/VCF from the first run.
roglok
Quote:
actually i can do the painting job too. i have the pcb here so i can see which pads could be bigger.

you rock, but i just took the time to rework the pads.
here's a pdf:

JH WASP VCF (2mm pads)
rosch
awesome! thanks!
SlayerBadger!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26  Next [all]
Page 1 of 26