MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

V'Amp
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next [all]
Author V'Amp
flight
Shawn is an incredibly great guy. He'll always talk to you if you have a proposal of some kind. He is quite a business man.

@ Mood Organ:
First, I just have to say that your hat is frikkin' awesome.
Barebones Packs (BP): They're almost completely assembled, all you need to do is knock some holes in a panel and connect the offboard components - pots, jacks, switches, etc. - which is why they are Barebones Packs, not kits. The BP come with enough panel components to have full functionality (no duplicates, like multiples, unless they are ordered extra), and the wire-to-PCB connectors for them - also the component-to-wire connectors if possible. The connectors are mostly IDT (Insulation Displacement Technology = no soldering), so you just need some wire & a smallish flat-blade screwdriver to push the wires in. The joystick connectors on the Choices require crimping because IDC are too fat to fit in that particular location on the PCB, and some components (like jacks) need the wires soldered on, but that's pretty much all aside from mounting everything to the panel.

Stickers: Hell yes, I'm gonna look into this when I have a chance. thumbs up
felix
flight wrote:
A morphing VCA. It morphs smoothly from AM>Ring Mod>Phase inversion.

Awesome! I'm assuming this will be DC-coupled and allow for processing control voltages too?
Exuviae
felix wrote:
flight wrote:

Awesome! I'm assuming this will be DC-coupled and allow for processing control voltages too?

Please say yes, Flight.
Cybananna
This sounds like another really cool module.
flight
felix wrote:
flight wrote:

Sorry, it had to be AC-coupled for the morphing feature to work right - trade-offs, ya know?
computer controlled
How did i miss this thread?? I really am looking fwd to this module! Longer than most =oD Any guestimate on when it's completion will be?

I just got a nice new job applause
flight
computer controlled - There you are! I was wondering when you would pipe up. wink
computer controlled
I have, apparently, been under a rock

hmmm.....
transferpoint
fucking dope!
shamann
Bump!

When are you expecting this one to ship?
computer controlled
Uh oh...

eek!
REwire
I foolishly sold my Oakley RM then my ModDeMod in anticipation of this. Dead Banana

Any updates?

D
flight
Ah shit.
Well, the V'Amp got sidelined during the Chaos of the SoS release. I'm freaking horrible at multitasking. I'll be back on this next week, but am not digging any more holes by announcing a release date.

@ REwire: That was foolish, but I started it so the blame's on me. May I send you a V'Amp prototype to play with in the interim?
stin-g
I'm hoping that REwire responded to you on that, because it's an incredibly rad thing to offer to do.

It's OK that you got busy with the SoS because it was totally worth it. It rules so superhard! I can feel my little earhairs dancing in anticipation of the V'amp (or is that quivering in fear?!?)!
thumbs up
computer controlled
I think about this little guy every day =o]
blungo2
i can't believe i ever assumed this would be a normal vca. d'oh!

looking forward to this one! all the foh stuff i have is completely amazing, but i need more...
flight
Thanks for the support everyone!
I'm trying like hell to get back on track. This move (and everything else that happened concurrently) has thrown me off much more than I had hoped, but I'm working on it.
Lama
Analoguehaven list the Vámp as "coming soon". Any news on a release date, or are they just overly optimistic?
computer controlled
hyper
flight
Lama wrote:
Analoguehaven list the Vámp as "coming soon". Any news on a release date, or are they just overly optimistic?

No date, but they're not being optimistic either. Just that every time I state a date, something happens to make me a liar. Let's just say it's close.
VanEck
Any updates on this guy?

I need some more VCA's, but am trying to hold out for this one maybe screaming goo yo
flight
In production right now.
megamouse
nanners
lombrose
hyper
computer controlled
And it's loverly!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next [all]
Page 2 of 4