MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Moon M569 and M553 are now IN DA HOUSE! :-)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next [all]
Author Moon M569 and M553 are now IN DA HOUSE! :-)
JohnLRice
I may not be responding to messages here for a while because I will be outside on the front porch running around in circles and scratching, whining and barking at the mailbox! hyper

bwhittington
JohnLRice wrote:

Woah . . . "shipment to a broad?" All this time I was thinkin' you were a dude. Mr. Green

Quit trying to steal Sandy's thunder . . . you'll get your turn next week! SlayerBadger!

Cheers,
Brian
emdot_ambient
To quote the Monty Python film, The Life of Brian: "You lu'y, lu'y bastard! You lu'y jabby bastard! They must think the sun shines out your arse." evil

Good for you! nanners
suitandtieguy
i can imagine the anticipation of such powerful tools could actually drive you insane. you might want to hibernate through the delivery cycle, if you can calm down enough to sleep.
MindMachine
Congrats!!! Hopefully you are able to film (hehe... film) one of
your awesome video reviews. I am still drooling over the COTK
Ensemble Module becasue of you!!! This sequencer looks like a
possible replacement to my current (and future) sequencer deal
(current= Q960 future=another Q960). And good for you on being
the guy who ventures with these distant manufacturers and so very
boutique modules!!!
JohnLRice
hyper M O O N, that spells Moon! hyper

Yup, check out dem expansion ports!

Here's a quick test patch I did to finally try out my Moog 9504A LPF and Oakley VCO:
thumbs up
DrOctave
Wow Grats John that looks sexy....now plug dem plugs and twist on dem knobers and flick on dem der switches.
Scaff
Great pics! I am waiting for more videos!
nerdware
Very tasty.
essex sound lab
Gorgeous John, just gorgeous. Man I love the Moon gear.

The Oakley/Moog combo sounds pretty sweet too!
SynthBaron
Are the panels finished in photo-sensitive anodized aluminum like the Moog and STG panels?
bwhittington
Congratulations, John! Did you call in sick today? screaming goo yo

Cheers,
Brian
sandyb
pah!
only 32 steps? and it's not white. Dead Banana

lol
nice one john. are my eyes deceiving me or have they got all that into 6 spaces?

sandy
Scaff
Yes, its only 6U! we're not worthy
XXXEsq
Very nice!!! Congtats. Bye the way, what was the turn-around time from order to shipment? Thanxxx
sunsinger
Yeah, This IS cool... I'll pick one up myself... NEXT YEAR!!! cry
emdot_ambient
Woah...6 spaces. Yeah, I hadn't noticed that. Wow, that makes it even more awesome! CoTK Ensemble Generator, too...mmm, me want.
sunsinger
Hey John, Why are you getting the M553 Clock Module? Don't the MOTM 730 Pulse Divider and the 650 MIDI CV do the same thing? and don't you have a 730? And you have the 650, with 4 channels of gate and CV!!!
JohnLRice
RonSunsinger wrote:
Hey John, Why are you getting the M553 Clock Module? Don't the MOTM 730 Pulse Divider and the 650 MIDI CV do the same thing? and don't you have a 730? And you have the 650, with 4 channels of gate and CV!!!

Well, I may be wrong but I looked through the 650 docs and couldn't see a way to get MIDI clock out as a pulse stream or a gate/trigger for the stop and start actions.

It's like they are companion modules as far as I can tell. EVERYONE NEEDS THEM ALL! hyper thumbs up hyper
JohnLRice
XXXEsq wrote:
Very nice!!! Congtats. Bye the way, what was the turn-around time from order to shipment? Thanxxx

Here's how it went down:

September 29th: I sent an email requesting to purchase M569
September 30th: I received an invoice from Moon for the M569
October 5th : I sent PayPal payment for M569

October 11th: I sent an email requesting to purchase M553
October 11th: I received an invoice from Moon for the M553
October 12th: I sent PayPal payment for M553

October 13th: Moon ships M569 and M553 together and emails me the tracking information

October 20th: Shipment from Moon arrives!!! hyper applause hyper w00t screaming goo yo
sunsinger
John Rice
Quote:
EVERYONE NEEDS THEM ALL! hyper thumbs up hyper

You need a 12 step program!

... and so do I , my Modcan Super Delay, VC Flanger, and Dual Frequency Shifter just shipped.

ambulance ambulance ambulance
JohnLRice
SynthBaron wrote:
Are the panels finished in photo-sensitive anodized aluminum like the Moog and STG panels?

I'm not sure of the exact process they use but it looks to be the same or similar (starts with blank shiny aluminum and then the black background is printed on top, so the letters and graphics are just the non-printed areas of aluminum shining through)
JohnLRice
RonSunsinger wrote:
John Rice
Quote:

... and so do I , my Modcan Super Delay, VC Flanger, and Dual Frequency Shifter just shipped.

Yes, we need help I think the only perscription is MORE MODULES!!!! applause
neandrewthal
RonSunsinger wrote:
John Rice
Quote:

12 step this!

http://www.synthesizers.com/system-entry1.html MY ASS IS BLEEDING
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next [all]
Page 1 of 4