MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Finally captured some bugs!!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Finally captured some bugs!!
Reese P. Dubin
So fucking stoked to finally nab some bug modules.

I snatched a touch plate, a delay and a bugcrusher this morning when Tom announced the sale. But now I have to wait an ENTIRE WEEK or so to receive them.

Tell me how much fun I am gonna have when the arrive.
Mood Organ
I was too slow on the draw (west coast). That touch plate seems like a game-changer. The delay and crusher are both very interesting to me as well. Post audio! razz
sandyb
i decided to wait for a while longer.
the fact that i am skint at the moment has nothing to do with it, honest
waah
ix
Quote:
Reese P. Dubin wrote:
So fucking stoked to finally nab some bug modules.
I snatched a touch plate, a delay and a bugcrusher this morning when Tom announced the sale. But now I have to wait an ENTIRE WEEK or so to receive them.
Tell me how much fun I am gonna have when the arrive.

nice one - i cant praise toms stuff enough , totally mad scientist machinery.....
indexofmetals
if they're banana (I think there's one left) I would highly recommend the dual lpg
markthecolossus
I was stuck at work 20 miles away from my credit card or I would have had one of the CTL-1's today.
Reese P. Dubin
FUCK THE USPS!!!

My modules have been on US soil for 6 days, and have not budged an inch. Not scanned, not nothing, just sitting collecting dust someplace while I lust for them.

FUCK USPS and our lame ass terror scared pussy government. I WANT MY BUGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually I will probably hug the postman when he drops them to me.
panda30y
Reese P. Dubin wrote:
FUCK THE USPS!!!

My modules have been on US soil for 6 days, and have not budged an inch. Not scanned, not nothing, just sitting collecting dust someplace while I lust for them.

FUCK USPS and our lame ass terror scared pussy government. I WANT MY BUGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually I will probably hug the postman when he drops them to me.

I got mine here in michigan yesterday. I'm sure you'll get it soon.
Reese P. Dubin
Well, I did not hug him but I DID shake the mailman's hand when he gave me my Bug modules this morning.

WOW these are awesome. My first commercial modules ever, and I could not be happier. I knew they were tightly packed but could not imagine how dense these suckers are. The PCB faceplate is genius, glad someone took Grant Richter's idea and ran with it instead of letting it fade into net obscurity.

Seems like not long ago that Tom was just another crazy DIYer at electro-music, now he is building top notch PRODUCT.

Hats off!

The next three hours of work are gonna be REAL hard. It will almost feel a shame to pull the mini jacks out of my delay and plug in the holy bananas that he included.
Waz
pics or GTFO
Waz
you to panda30y
Reese P. Dubin
Here ya go. Yes, they are screwed to a couple pieces of scrap wood.

After only an hour, I will say they are completely kick ass. The range of the delay is retarded, from almost phaser to needle jumped onto the label of the record scratching and trash.
Soy Sos
Wow, looks like all kind of cool boxes you got there.
What's the other stuff? Obviously very jealous of the BugBrand stuff!
lol
opsysbug
Lord that's a nice punk box full of beauties there !
Wish I'd beat ya to that delay-then the operation banana would not have been needed ! Today came mini style crusher...ditto on the beauty ! we're not worthy
Congrats !!
BugBrand
Super Super!

Glad that the USPS does now seem to be delivering! (why so slow - all items reached the US shore about 36hours after being posted - in Canada that translated into 2days delivery while in the US that translates to c.1week?!?!)
Reese P. Dubin
Soy Sos wrote:
Wow, looks like all kind of cool boxes you got there.
What's the other stuff? lol

On the left is the ever growing live rig, which is lots of CGS and Thomas Henry and a bunch of other goobledygook. Behind is my ULTRA SOUNDLAB (or something like that), that being a bunch of MFOS modules squashed into an old sewing case. I like lots of separate boxes for some reason, it seems like lots more fun than one huge wall.

I had another hour or so after my first post and yeah, this stuff is amazing. Tom is making his own path, hopefully he will never be swayed from it by euro hypnotists. The PCB faceplates are SO cool, I wish I was making enough of anyone thing to make it $mart for my own DIYing.
miditerranean
Mine arrived today! It's peanut butter jelly time! So excited--they look bananaful! Thanks for the opportunity to use some modules, Tom!

I haven't had any problems with receiving anything from USPS yet, I would prefer them over UPS mainly because USPS has the key to my apt building and can put packages safely inside.
tragedybysyntax
Can't wait to get another email saying there is more in stock................... Since my frac rac is full of converted modules and a 4U banana panel, This will be it's own system sitting on top some day! smile
goiks
i just had the most fun using the CTL-1 w/my freshly built fonitronik ps3100 module. three rows of modulation, three bandpass filters, and what a cool way to play them. i also mounted the ctl1 in its own little box, having the playing surface horizontal helps alot. photos and audio tomorrow if i can get to it. much thanks to tom for the amazing keyboard/sequencer, and matthias for the diy ps3100.
Reese P. Dubin
goiks wrote:
i just had the most fun using the CTL-1 w/my freshly built fonitronik ps3100 module.

sounds brilliant. I finished a pair of resonators last month, this will be the next thing I try.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1