MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

The Christopher Franke equipment research strikes again!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Author The Christopher Franke equipment research strikes again!
space_nerd
Hello to EVERYONE for starters, as this is my first post here.

please check the attached picture, and give some kind help, if you know any thing about about these custom modules.

this is the latest revision of the picture - I'm during this research since 2003 love - you may have seen this picture probably elsewhere, since I post this research picture everywhere, and I update it, every time I found accurate data.

BIG THANKS to Ed Buller, Andy King, and many other Kind Persons who helped during the years
TANGS RULE!!!!

thank you very much!
suitandtieguy
hey nice to see you here.

do we know where the Roland MC-8 was in the Poland gig?
space_nerd
Hello again, nice to find you here,
Well about the MC-8, it's not spotted in the actual concert existing footage - neither the MonoPoly or the Synergy listed in the equipment insert of "Poland" album - so, either they are in the "off-stage" gear (Andy King says they had some of it) or on this list they are included gear used in the studio overdubs :p - you never know with TD (it's part of their mystique I guess!)
Cheers! Guinness ftw!
m0n0mania
You know that the Knuettel EPU is alive and well and living in Sweden?
http://www.electronic-obsession.se/studio/epu/epu.html
space_nerd
m0n0mania wrote:
You know that the Knuettel EPU is alive and well and living in Sweden?
http://www.electronic-obsession.se/studio/epu/epu.html

thanks, yes, I know about the EPU.
I also know that the left and right rack coloumns, are in the hands of a synth collector, (not all the elements - some were kept by Frnake) and the center big piece-rack is back in the hands of Christopher Franke, who maybe re-use the various modules elsewhere, like in the re-assembled Projekt Elektronik modular that belonged to Peter Baumman firstly.
space_nerd
BUMP THE THREAD !!!!

Anyone has info about SYNTEC (DE),COMPULAB SEQUENCER (DE), COMPUTER STUDIO (DE) or HELMUT GROETHE ???

Thanks in advance. we're not worthy
space_nerd
suitandtieguy wrote:
hey nice to see you here.

do we know where the Roland MC-8 was in the Poland gig?

Well, at least I just locate where the Roland TR-808 Mr. Green was on Edgar Froese's 1983 touring rig.

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Page 1 of 1