MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

FSS modules in Banana (+minijack) Frac - who's interested?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author FSS modules in Banana (+minijack) Frac - who's interested?
futuresoundsystems
Hello all!

I've just made a couple of custom banana Frac modules for a customer in the US and, now that the designs are finalised, I'm interested to see if there's any more interest in these. Below is a video of the custom FIL1 and FIL2 modules I've built - apologies for the shoddy test setup and umm-ing and ah-ing, but you get the gist:

Here's a photo of the finished articles:

Cheers!
Finlay Shakespeare
xpando
awesome! applause cant wait to see how they play with the bugs BugBrand!

for any frac users who might be considering these note that they were designed to be compatible with my bugbrand system so they're compatible with shallow cases. new school frac nanners
ignatius
i have the euro spectral davastator and love it to death.

bump for awesome filter module that does some amazing feedback and is just amazing sounding squelch and squidgy funk. applause we're not worthy
KNYST
Beautiful modules! 8_)
futuresoundsystems
ignatius wrote:
i have the euro spectral davastator and love it to death.

bump for awesome filter module that does some amazing feedback and is just amazing sounding squelch and squidgy funk. applause we're not worthy

love Aww thanks man! Some questions for you Frac users nanners

1. What kind of panel finish would you rather have? These are white against blue for matching the BugBrand scheme as Xpando said, but my Euro designs are raw aluminium text against anodised black alu.

2. Are bananas or minijacks more popular in Frac now?
a100user
Very nice indeed Finlay.

Very tempted as I have space in my Bug case for these.

Are you supplying them with appropriate power cables?

Thanks

David
chachi
i'm minijack in my frac. i like the blue or the black.
futuresoundsystems
Cheers David! I'm not supplying cables as of yet. The connectors on these modules are the standard Blacet Frac ones (MTA156).
dogoftears
Wow im interested, love the blue panels!
moog55
count me in for a pair.

EDIT: to be clear, i'm interested in bug-style blue panels with bananas. Guinness ftw!
a scanner darkly
Both look great! I'd be in for FIL2 with this exact panel design and bananas depending on the price.
Tubeampguy
My system is 3.5mm minjacks. And I would want black (Blacet) style panels. seriously, i just don't get it
Kyhotay
I'm interested in the 3.5mm jacks. My setup is a veritable rainbow of colors that it doesn't much matter what the shade of gray is.
solitaryzen
Another minijack frac system here. Would love to get these modules in frac with minijacks, preferably black panels.
numan7
hmmm..... i am interested in one of each in bug-blue w/nanas!

cheers
construct09
Want a wavetable osc for my BugBrand! help help
e-grad
construct09 wrote:
Want a wavetable osc for my BugBrand! help help

Bananafy the Blacet/Wiard Mini Wave!
monstrinho
Really cool!! I was interested in these when my Euro system was a going concern, but never bought them because I've moved over to DIY Serge-land. I'd be interested in both of these, but would probably have to space the purchases out over a couple months, as things are tight financially. I like the look of the blue modules, but black would be cool as well (or any color you happen to choose). If those panels are from FPE (which is what they look like), I'd personally go with red or green!!
futuresoundsystems
Just to let you guys know, a couple of "B-Stock" Bug-Frac FIL2s will be ready in the next few weeks. Details to come soon thumbs up
otoskope
Definitely interested in a pair! Also pairing with Bugbrand, so the blue design is great, with bananas. Would look nice with my blue Wiard and Metalbox modules, too! cool!

/Palle
futuresoundsystems
futuresoundsystems wrote:
Just to let you guys know, a couple of "B-Stock" Bug-Frac FIL2s will be ready in the next few weeks. Details to come soon thumbs up

So "soon" became more than a year d'oh!
But yes, two B-stock banafied Frac FIL2s ready to ship by the start of next week. £100 + postage. Photos to come soon - PM me if interested I guess?
SlayerBadger!

And they've already gone! Dead Banana
ginorobair
Sorry to miss this, but I, for one, am interested if there's something in the future.
futuresoundsystems
Ordering the panels for some more Frac FIL1s over the next couple of days. Black 2mm fibreglass - so effectively BugBrand but black - with the option of minijacks or bananas.

Looking at doing a small order of panels, but if the demand is big here I'll order more in. Please reply to register interest!
Kyhotay
Count me in!
futuresoundsystems
Kyhotay wrote:
Count me in!

Cool! We've got five panels on the way to kick things off. Will update when the modules are available, I'd expect mid-November.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2