MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

FSS disguised as a Bug
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author FSS disguised as a Bug
xpando
check this out guys.. Finlay of Future Sound Systems was nice enough to make me an FIL1 and FIL2 in frac format with blue face and all for my system. i've been itching for more modules but no one ever sells their bug modules so i gotta do what i gotta do to get my fix. i havent received them yet but heres a link to his original thread in the frac section..
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1276650#1276650

good news is he's willing to make some more. we're not worthy these are 2 of the coolest frac modules to pop up in awhile imho even though technically they'll only be available in very limited numbers.

when Tom starts making modules again (fingers crossed we're not worthy ), frac will pick up steam again (fingers crossed).
Tubeampguy
When you receive those modules, want to get together and patch?
xpando
Tubeampguy wrote:
When you receive those modules, want to get together and patch?

shoot me a pm..
futuresoundsystems
Just to give you guys an update - I plan on doing a run of Frac modules properly at some point in hopefully the not too distant future. I'd love to say by the end of this year, but it's more likely to be next year. Either way, Frac's on my list. This is fun!
LeftyLogic
futuresoundsystems wrote:
Just to give you guys an update - I plan on doing a run of Frac modules properly at some point in hopefully the not too distant future. I'd love to say by the end of this year, but it's more likely to be next year. Either way, Frac's on my list. This is fun!

Sweet! hyper The more Frac in the world the better! It's motherfucking bacon yo
tron23
Awesome! w00t
futuresoundsystems
I'm selling off a B-stock FIL2 in BugFrac for £100 + postage - PM me if you're interested!

Already sold!
indexofmetals
I'm definitely interested in a FIL2
otoskope
I've booked one of the B-stocks! Looking forward to it - the sound examples are spectrally devastating smile
a100user
Very interesting
futuresoundsystems
There'll be more of these in the new year, hopefully both in Bug and Standard Frac Guinness ftw!
tron23
Great news! w00t
futuresoundsystems
FINALLY ordering panels for the FIL1 in Frac in the next couple of days. Panels will be the same style as BugBrand but black. I'm only going to be ordering a small batch of panels, but if there's enough interest I'll do a fairly large run - please reply here to register your interest.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1