MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Introductory Tunes
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author Introductory Tunes
scozbor
Greetings all

Some good sounds / tunes here!

I thought it was about time I started contributing to this excellent forum...
So here are a few of my tunes. They are about 3yrs old now so they might not be a real good representation of what I'm doing at the moment. But I still like 'em 8)

BOND
FLUNK
VIBE CYCLER

would love to know what you think!
zerosum
Quote:
would love to know what you think!

You definitely deserve some feedback, I'll have to give you some in the future!
At the moment I can say that I like Vibecycler the most SlayerBadger!
I listened to all 3 of them while checking my e-mail, very squiggly and wiggly, fun stuff.

What are you using on Vibecycler and Bond?

Quote:
They are about 3yrs old now so they might not be a real good representation of what I'm doing at the moment.

Have any recent tunes? What are you doing these days?
scozbor
thanks for listening Mr. Green

I can't remember what I exactly used for each track.
But it would have been some combination of MS200BR, Kawai K5000W, and I know the really squeeky stuff would have been VAZ modular 3.
Might also be a bit of Roland MC202 and SH-3A in there. Would have been written in Logic 5.5 i guess.

you can hear some of my newer stuff at myspace/scozbor
Kwote
w00t w00t w00t

hott to deaf son.

i agree with zero about vibecycler but bond is stickin out in my mind most for the talkin synth voices early on in the track.

i love it when a synth has something to say.
zerosum
Quote:
i love it when a synth has something to say.

hihi thats a good one, I agree
el clon
just listened to the first track, Bond. really good stuff. rhythmically loose in a nice way and i like how you transformed it over the course of the piece. it started out funky and ended in a Ae/Gescom kind of place. well, that's my 1st-listen impression...
the 2nd track transforms quite a bit, too. there's a playfulness in yr music that i like... yr not afraid to get in there and really fuck things around, mangle 'em. i'm kind of like that too. (well, maybe sometimes i am.)
... that last track is excellent, too. nice to hear some straight-up melodic material in there and cycling little odd-numbered lines floating thru the background. this is really accomplished work.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1