MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

INTEREST CHECK- bubblesound modules for frac
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Author INTEREST CHECK- bubblesound modules for frac
synthcube
We've got panels designed and are awaiting a reply back from bubblesound on proceeding.
Tubeampguy
synthcube wrote:
We've got panels designed and are awaiting a reply back from bubblesound on proceeding.

applause nanners applause
shadmock
As an FNG in this community, I'd like to chime in and say "Hell Yeah!!!"--It'd be a great thing to have more options in this chosen format-especially with modules that adhere to a classic standard/vibe/sound!!! TAKE MY MONEY!!!! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger!
cram1960
These frac proposals would certainly interest me.
blandoon
If this still winds up happening, I see a couple of things I'd consider strongly... the dual looping ADSR, if it fits in two spaces, would be ideal to fill a spot in my Blacet rack.
tron23
synthcube wrote:

Is the VCA4p in there?
Milkweg
Is this actually happening?? Would love some bubblesound in my new frac!
synthcube
we've tried to secure the OK a number of times and have not heard back. Send 'em an email asking them to contact us! smile
Tubeampguy
whistlin'
synthcube wrote:
we've tried to secure the OK a number of times and have not heard back. Send 'em an email asking them to contact us! smile

David is on FACEBOOK. I'll send him a message and see what he says you kids get off my lawn
synthcube
let us know--- these panel designs have been growing cobwebs... smile
Tubeampguy
I messaged David last night. No response yet..........I'll update when he messages me back Dead Banana
whomper
might be interested
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Page 2 of 2