MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Search is fixed!!! Apologies for the downtime.

Visiting Addac
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Author Visiting Addac
lloydcole
What a lovely couple of hours I had in Chiado at Addac HQ with Andres and his team. I wish I could have stayed longer. I'm afraid I'm not a photo taker so I have no exclusives but finally getting to play with Marble Physics means I must have one soon and the fixed filter bank is brilliant. The forthcoming uber gate sequencer is going to be AMAZING and I also now need the 206 switching sequencer. The cases look and feel great up close. Fun discussing the thought process behind the modules - Andres is a very bright young man. Thanks for inviting me!
tiny333
Im quite jealous that must have been a great day

thumbs up
mafouka
YUP

So this past summer André was nice enough to let me and a friend drop in the ADDAC laboratory centered in the heart of Lisbon. They've got a lot cookin' up to be excited about. Talking to André was really pleasant, he's a super down to earth and humble dude. Major props to ADDAC for engineering super wavy, innovative modules that are truly unique!
SlayerBadger!

[/url][url=https://flic.kr/p/peMguZ]
DKR49134

DKR49142

DKR49136

DKR49144
DonKartofflo
god that workshop!
And Lisbon is one of the most beautiful cities on this planet! screaming goo yo screaming goo yo
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Page 1 of 1