MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

LMVCO Exp FM example
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> AniModule  
Author LMVCO Exp FM example
Kodama
Hello, could you be so kind as to post some LMVCO Exponential FM examples? I prefer audio rate deep FM to subtle stuffs screaming goo yo
JRock
Sure Kodama.

I had mentally answered you before hihi

I was going to wait til I had some demos to reply but I got busy and lost track of the time. Next few days I'll get a few posted smile

You're looking for some crazy sounding WinkyWangTinkyTang stuff yes?

or should I say:
Kodama wrote:
I would love to hear a saw osc modulating the Exp FM input with the output wave being a triangle! w00t
Kodama
Thanks!

Just a basic patch (could all be by hand really) of the Exp input being corrupted by an external sawtooth! w00t
Flux302
I feel like I should step in here hmmm..... Rockin' Banana! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kHcnMlYhhY thumbs up
JRock
That's awesome It's motherfucking bacon yo

Nelson143
My Metasonix D-1000 & R55 both need external Oscillators to play IN TUNE.
Having to use 2 or 3 of my VCOs for this task was getting to be a burden.
I WANT MY VCOs FOR OTHER SOUNDS IN MY PATCHES!!
So the search for 3 Euro VCO modules to dedicate to this task started about 2 months ago.
Most on the market are expensive & 3 will take up valued SPACE!

JRock
It's motherfucking bacon yo
fusionid
love the design. Priced very well. I mean with a multi CV pitch out and 4 of these you can make mad chords 8_)
JRock
Thanks fusionid!
Yeah, the sound is HUGE when you have more than one running at a time thumbs up
j_dowe
quick question... will i be able to get the "Terrifying FM capabilities!!" w/ one of these & a VCO from another maker, or do I need two LMVCOs from Ani to really get there?
JRock
lol
Much as I would love to steer you towards *2 Lil' Monsters, I imagine you could be pretty terrified with just 1 and another maker's VCO.
Truth be told, It's the only VCO I have.
Pretty sure Ken Flux302 has done some neat stuff with a Lil' Monster, alongside Arturia's brutes.
j_dowe
JRock wrote:
lol
Much as I would love to steer you towards *2 Lil' Monsters, I imagine you could be pretty terrified with just 1 and another maker's VCO.
Pretty sure Ken Flux302 has done some neat stuff with a Lil' Monster, alongside Arturia's brutes.

Very cool. I was hoping that was the case... and I'm more likely to get one now. If it really needed two, I might hesitate/delay more. I already have an SOB and am hoping the VCO and filter will work nicely together.

applause
JRock
They go together Great! (If I do say so myself wink )
But in all seriousness, you might say they were made to go together SlayerBadger!
mome rath
j_dowe wrote:
JRock wrote:
lol

Very cool. I was hoping that was the case... and I'm more likely to get one now. If it really needed two, I might hesitate/delay more. I already have an SOB and am hoping the VCO and filter will work nicely together.

applause

i've rocked this combo since 2013
awesome VCO and an absolutely punishing VCF
JRock
mome rath wrote:

i've rocked this combo since 2013
awesome VCO and an absolutely punishing VCF

SlayerBadger! Rockin' Banana!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> AniModule  
Page 1 of 1