MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

223e stored settings?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author 223e stored settings?
audioCTRL
if pressing down the remote enable button on a 223e when powering down, will it's current setting be stored for the next power on?? (no 225e/206e needed)
audioCTRL
hmmm..... maybe you lads just never powers down...
dan_p
not tried it with a 223e and I have a preset manager, but, to store the current state of a module when powering down press the remote enable button to make the remote enable light go out, then power down. you don't have to hold it down while powering down.
But, this is a Buchla 200e, which is pretty much a flakey piece of shit so the chances are it will do something completely random or work backwards or something!
Kent
Aka "The Best Performance Modular Synth Evah!!1!"
dan_p
Kent wrote:
Aka "The Best Performance Modular Synth Evah!!1!"

Unfortunately, Yes, it is.

Buchla 222e very frustrating MY ASS IS BLEEDING
audioCTRL
dan_p wrote:
.... chances are it will do something completely random or work backwards or something!

Great! I won't get a preset manager This is fun!
tmeade
This does not seem to work with the 296e, btw.
Lyonel
tmeade wrote:
This does not seem to work with the 296e, btw.

It works here (one memory storing) on my two 296e (V1 Hardware).
analoglsd
audioCTRL wrote:
if pressing down the remote enable button on a 223e when powering down, will it's current setting be stored for the next power on?? (no 225e/206e needed)

Can anyone confirm or deny this possibility of storing settings on the 223e without a 225e or 206e?
Cheers.
Yeye2
Hi Analoglsd, you can storing settings with the "remote / enable" button for four radio outpouts et for arpeggio (and the 4 transpose). But if you need more you need a 225e or a 206e.
snufkin
to make it clearer, you can save a single state for every setting. Because the 223e can support up to 4 voices + extra stuff like the arp when controlling a module like the 208 which has less than 4 voices you can treat each channel on the 223e as a "preset" and just repatch the pitch, trigger, location outs.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1