MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Make my Cocoquantus sound like a Prophet 12?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Author Make my Cocoquantus sound like a Prophet 12?
HexEnduction
So how would I do this?

Also very interested in making my Sidrax sound like a Juno 60.
asteroid anxiety
Is this drunkposting?
numan7
HexEnduction wrote:
So how would I do this?

Mr. Green it's very easy, HexInduction. just sample the P12 with the CQ!

cheers
numan7
HexInduction wrote:
Also very interested in making my Sidrax sound like a Juno 60.

well, making a Sidraxe sound like a Roland Juno 60 is going to be a bit more challenging since the Sidraxe lacks the CocoQuantus' digital sampling capabilities.

but(!) it does have 7-note polyphony. so if you set up very particular kinds of patches on the Juno (such as vco triangle wave being modulated by lfo triangle wave, and vcf opened all the way up), and tune the Sidraxe very carefully, you can probably get them to sound vaguely similar...

cheers
HexEnduction
Interesting. Is there a good Juno chorusing emulator of some sort I could use? I've got Flash Gordon on the turntable and I think the DCO and chorus are what make it sound so juno-y.

numan7 wrote:
HexInduction wrote:
Also very interested in making my Sidrax sound like a Juno 60.

well, making a Sidraxe sound like a Roland Juno 60 is going to be a bit more challenging since the Sidraxe lacks the CocoQuantus' digital sampling capabilities.

but(!) it does have 7-note polyphony. so if you set up very particular kinds of patches on the Juno (such as vco triangle wave being modulated by lfo triangle wave, and vcf opened all the way up), and tune the Sidraxe very carefully, you can probably get them to sound vaguely similar...

cheers
HexEnduction
I'm a teetotaler. But I love drugs.

asteroid anxiety wrote:
Is this drunkposting?
megamaeng
Can a plumbutter make trap beats? (hides)

Somewhat serious question. Not that I'd want to use it for that but knowing if it can would give me some more insight into how it works. I have a coco if that helps.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Page 1 of 1