Ignore User Function

Important announcements about the forum and other Muffwiggler.com sites.

Moderators: lisa, Kent, Joe.

Tim Stinchcombe
Uncommon Wiggler

Post by Tim Stinchcombe » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:25 pm

Is there an emoticon showering a monitor with coffee? Damn well nearly did myself. Excellent sport chaps, keep it up!

Tim

AndyHornBlower
Common Wiggler

Post by AndyHornBlower » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:03 pm

How to remove someone you Ignored by mistake:

viewtopic.php?p=3077742#3077742

Since the search function is currently MIA, I'm posting this link in some of the places I looked, trying to find out.

Plop
Wiggling with Experience

Post by Plop » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:42 pm

Hou have to ignore yourself, then you get a message that you can’t ignore yourself plus two options the first one to return to the topic and the second one to manage your ignore list. I tried it on my phone to see if it’s still working and it is but I got redirected back to the topic automatically so you have to act fairly fast and click on the bottom hyperlink “here”

Plop
Wiggling with Experience

Post by Plop » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:45 pm

Plop
Wiggling with Experience

Post by Plop » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:32 pm

Okay maybe I’m too tired for this shit right now, somehow my decaying mind interpreted that Post by andyhornblower as an question but to be fair, it is pretty weird to post in a ten year old thread about this when there is a stickie, well at least to my pulp formally as brain.

AndyHornBlower
Common Wiggler

Post by AndyHornBlower » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:50 pm

The reason was, I looked in several places, unaided by a functioning forum search, so I guessed others might find some of the same places, in their quest to undo the great wrongness that had prevailed... :hmm:

I'd read one of these threads before, but it was still not easy to find the information - and some of what I did find didn't work any more.

FWIW, I haven't been sent any messages, as a result of ignoring anyone, including myself, but thanks for trying to help.

AndyHornBlower
Common Wiggler

Post by AndyHornBlower » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:53 pm

... I see, you mean a message on the screen.

Yes, I got one, but it went away before it had fully registered on my tired retinas. I had to do it a couple more times, and catch it unawares.

Return to “Announcements - Please read!”