OXI ONE - Powerful and expressive sequencer for DAW, MIDI gear and Modular rigs

OXI ONE performative sequencer brought to you by
two partners: Manuel -engineer & project manager and Ales -marketing & administration.

Moderators: Kent, manuwind, Oxi Instruments, CarlosUnch

banedox
Common Wiggler

Re: OXI ONE - Powerful and expressive sequencer for DAW, MIDI gear and Modular rigs

Post by banedox » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:26 pm

Anyway to get the hardware and be a beta user? The arturia as to many quality issues.
I am trying to build a all in one eurorack controller with 104 to 84 hp in 3U+1u with a all in woodworked nice base a controller will fit in.
This looks perfect on a little tilted edge and lip. I would maybe even make a 1u passthrough module for all the cv outs.

CarlosUnch
Learning to Wiggle

Re: OXI ONE - Powerful and expressive sequencer for DAW, MIDI gear and Modular rigs

Post by CarlosUnch » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:48 pm

ADs, LFOs, motion recording, full chord and polyphonic support with a streamlined CV routing? Check, check, check.

CarlosUnch
Learning to Wiggle

Post by CarlosUnch » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:08 am

banedox wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:26 pm
Anyway to get the hardware and be a beta user? The arturia as to many quality issues.
I am trying to build a all in one eurorack controller with 104 to 84 hp in 3U+1u with a all in woodworked nice base a controller will fit in.
This looks perfect on a little tilted edge and lip. I would maybe even make a 1u passthrough module for all the cv outs.
Not at the moment.

We have plans regarding a less cumbersome way to connect all the 18 outputs to your rack :)

CarlosUnch
Learning to Wiggle

Post by CarlosUnch » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:30 am

Hey there,

Here's a visual explanation on how the arranger works.

Return to “OXI Instruments”