D2000 opinions/experiences.

A place to discuss the brutal yellow evil we all love so much.

Moderators: Kent, metasonix

sillyquestions?
Common Wiggler

Post by sillyquestions? » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:26 am

Cool, thanks for your input. Really appreciate it. Im in the midst of ordering one now but the communication isnt great and neither is the English. You'd think they'd be chasing up something worth £2000...

Ahh well.. it'll be here when it's here. Thanks again man.

metasonix
Tube Pioneer

Post by metasonix » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:33 am

sillyquestions? wrote:Ahh well.. it'll be here when it's here. Thanks again man.
We're working on it. The holidays always screw up everything and greatly slow down shipments.

Rupert the not so great
Common Wiggler

Post by Rupert the not so great » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:05 pm

I reckon you'll love it. :yay:

electricanada
Ultra Wiggler

Post by electricanada » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:13 pm

lisa wrote:I don't have one but it's very clear from many sound demos how very noisy it is. I think that it might elude you because it's so obvious that you're thinking that it must be one of the noise parts, not the background noise.

Listen to the beginning of this official demo from Metasonix:

https://soundcloud.com/metasonix/d2000demo1wav
Metasonix wrote:This is the raw unprocessed output of a D-2000 being sequenced by a Delptronics Triggerman. First bass, then adding other drums [...] Yes, this is exactly what it sounds like. No, there are no effects or EQ added.
That high-pitched ringing sound that sounds a little like sleighbells in the background is the noise I get on my D-2000's mixer out. It annoys me. I am led to understand that this noise does not exist when you take the individual outs of each drum, but I lack the equipment to test that right now.
Eléctrica (electric) Nāda (the yoga of sound).

Return to “Metasonix”