Blacet modifications

Blacet, Metalbox, Synthasonic, PAiA and the rest.... a frac frenzy!

Moderators: Kent, Joe., luketeaford, lisa

J3RK
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by J3RK » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:27 pm

dJ dAb wrote:Finally got around to building an expander (LEDs temporarily placed behind jacks for testing. Soon to be panel mounted)

Image[/img]
Nice!

I'm actually thinking about back-lighting the jacks in my 5U system. I set it up in front of a monitor the other day, and the light coming through the jacks was pretty cool.
Are you lemon? Does your head come to a nub?

dJ dAb
Common Wiggler

Post by dJ dAb » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:25 pm

J3RK wrote:Nice!

I'm actually thinking about back-lighting the jacks in my 5U system. I set it up in front of a monitor the other day, and the light coming through the jacks was pretty cool.
Does look really cool but such a bummer once patched up though... no more light. Need illuminated jacks ;o)
Hmmm... been dabbling in Electronic music & DJing for 25+ years. Collector & curator of a fairly large vintage recording studio. Ran a couple record labels featuring DJ ESP, Hakan Lidbo, Jacob London, Martin Venetjoki, Vitamin D, Chris Anderson, etc. and licensed to greats like Carl Cox, Dave Angel, Chris Simmonds, etc. Oh yeah, I'm also a builder of D.I.Y. electronics junk, including a mighty fine modular synth.

Frac Rak Users!

Return to “Fractional Rack Modules”