[AVAILABLE] Blacet Rak-3 Powered Case

Blacet, Metalbox, Synthasonic, PAiA and the rest.... a frac frenzy!

Moderators: luketeaford, Joe., lisa, Kent

synthcube
you will be assimilated

[AVAILABLE] Blacet Rak-3 Powered Case

Post by synthcube » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:13 pm

RAK-3 was the latest powered case design from John Blacet... we are starting this thread for build narratives, pictures, questions, troubleshooting, demos, mods, etc. We hope these (and other) Blacet build threads end up as helpful to DIY builders as the threads have been for us over the years.

Pretty soon here, we will launch the Blacet DIY parts store, where we will have any part required for a Blacet build on-hand for ala-carte ordering.

If you have a Blacet RAK-3 and are willing to post a few pictures, a demo, a fun build story from the past etc-- that may help get the thread activated while people starting their builds get organized with parts etc...

hope to see some great examples here ....

RAK3-2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/2SynthCube

synthcube webstore www.synthcube.com/cart
music from outer space: www.musicfromouterspace.com
blacet research: www.blacet.com
MOTM DIY Analog Synthesizers: www.motmsynthesizers.com
music from outer space euro smt: www.mfoseuro.com

synthetek
Wiggling with Experience

Re: [AVAILABLE] Blacet Rak-3 Powered Case

Post by synthetek » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:57 am

Just received the RAK-3 today, pretty straightforward to assemble. I guess I need to start building some Frac modules now. :guinness:

20200728_233849-COLLAGE.jpg
IMG_20200728_201940.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Revok
Ultra Wiggler

Re: [AVAILABLE] Blacet Rak-3 Powered Case

Post by Revok » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:08 pm

Got my Rak-3 up and going. The build was nice and simple. It took about a half hour from opening the box to having it all together. It's really nice looking. I like the weight. I'm hoping to find a lightweight aluminum 19" case for it with side handles for a semi portable system. I'm looking forward to getting a couple VCO's together!

Return to “Fractional Rack Modules”