The modules that should exist (but don't)

Cwejman, Livewire, TipTop Audio, Doepfer etc... Get your euro on!

Moderators: Joe., lisa, luketeaford, Kent

dooj88
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Re: The modules that should exist (but don't)

Post by dooj88 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:16 pm

bemushroomed wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:31 am
https://dood.al/pinktrombone/

That speech synth needs to be a eurorack module! A mouse is worthless since it can only interact with one of the many controls at a time, with CV to all of its controls you could produce speech / singing / beat-boxing and very scary/uncanny/comedic human-like noises.

It would also be extremely unique.

Intellijel or Rossum should do do a collaboration with them :banana: (or just about any competent eurorack manufacturer, they were they first two i thought of though).
bwaaaaaapbwaaapbwapbwapbwap bwaaaaaaabwooahhh!!! lol what an amazing creation. imagine some sort of Mister Grassi touchplate combined with a planar joystick with cv control. i'd be so down.

bemushroomed
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by bemushroomed » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:17 pm

dooj88 wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:16 pm
bwaaaaaapbwaaapbwapbwapbwap bwaaaaaaabwooahhh!!! lol what an amazing creation. imagine some sort of Mister Grassi touchplate combined with a planar joystick with cv control. i'd be so down.
That would be a lot of fun indeed.

It's also the ultimate prank call synth lol.. I've been tempted a few times to play around with this at _very_ high volume.... imagine hearing the sound, not knowing what the hell it is, like someone having a very odd singing practice while at the same time choking to death and having some type of seizure :hihi:

dooj88
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by dooj88 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:45 pm

bemushroomed wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:17 pm
dooj88 wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:16 pm
That would be a lot of fun indeed.

It's also the ultimate prank call synth lol.. I've been tempted a few times to play around with this at _very_ high volume.... imagine hearing the sound, not knowing what the hell it is, like someone having a very odd singing practice while at the same time choking to death and having some type of seizure :hihi:
:lol: :lol: please for the love of god record that.. do you have prank callers running amok over there still? us has finally cracked down on them, but some slip through occasionally. i know what i'm doing next time.

bemushroomed
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by bemushroomed » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:19 pm

Hehe I might just connect to my neighbors bluetooth speaker that they have completely open and seems to be on almost all the time lol.. that'd be fun.

Last year (very early Christmas morning) i connected and played them some Whitehouse. Because who wouldn't want to wake up to this;

:lol:

Return to “Eurorack Modules”