WMD/SSF Spectrum VCO

Cwejman, Livewire, TipTop Audio, Doepfer etc... Get your euro on!

Moderators: Kent, Joe., luketeaford, lisa

matttech
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by matttech » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:09 am

that is so gobsmackingly beautiful! Seen it before, but it never ceases to impress :tu:

soon_come
Wiggling with Experience

Re: WMD/SSF Spectrum VCO

Post by soon_come » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:37 pm

Still love the sound of mine, but does anyone else find it strange that all of the settings (latches for suboscillator, octave, etc.) are lost on power cycle? It's one of the few modules I own which acts like this. I know that saving state is not always to be expected when there's no physical switch, but I do own other modules which manage to handle this. I often forget until it's time to power back on.

WMDevices
Veteran Wiggler

Post by WMDevices » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:10 am

soon_come wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:37 pm
Still love the sound of mine, but does anyone else find it strange that all of the settings (latches for suboscillator, octave, etc.) are lost on power cycle? It's one of the few modules I own which acts like this. I know that saving state is not always to be expected when there's no physical switch, but I do own other modules which manage to handle this. I often forget until it's time to power back on.
It should save settings, but it has an ~1 minute delay to protect the EEPROM.
Check out the growing number of WMD Demo Videos | WMD Website

soon_come
Wiggling with Experience

Post by soon_come » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:17 am

WMDevices wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:10 am
soon_come wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:37 pm
It should save settings, but it has an ~1 minute delay to protect the EEPROM.
I stand corrected! That explains why I thought it was inconsistent, I didn't realize there was a delay. Thanks for the quick reply.

Luznad
Learning to Wiggle

Post by Luznad » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:35 am

I got one too and i like that it has many outputs and its super precise. also the base (down octave) output is just a bomber and super heavy.

used it as a modulations source and soundoutput at the same time, works well for me.

Return to “Eurorack Modules”