Verbos Bark Filter Processor

Cwejman, Livewire, TipTop Audio, Doepfer etc... Get your euro on!

Moderators: Joe., lisa, luketeaford, Kent

geoffmar
Common Wiggler

Re: Verbos Bark Filter Processor

Post by geoffmar » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:32 pm

Tumulishroomaroom wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:29 pm
Cross posting from the main Verbos thread as this makes heavy use of the Bark Filter with Loquelic Iteritas Percido going in. It's really fun to tweak "live" :

I wanted to do a little video about how I usually setup a track, starting from nothing. No saved patterns, just tweaking on the fly. I got a bit carried away and ended up with a 30min video. If you find yourself with too much time on your hands :)

This is pretty awesome. So cool to have something this long - I'll finish watching after work. GREAT!

What sort of effects routing do you have? The stereo image/reverb/delay seems really polished. It feels like a full, processed DAW track.

Tumulishroomaroom
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by Tumulishroomaroom » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:26 pm

geoffmar wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:32 pm

This is pretty awesome. So cool to have something this long - I'll finish watching after work. GREAT!

What sort of effects routing do you have? The stereo image/reverb/delay seems really polished. It feels like a full, processed DAW track.
Thank you ! Glad to hear it sounds good.
I have two sends on the Perfromance mixer, one going into Space back in mono and one going into H9 back in stereo, then most individual voices go through FX as well : Loquelic into Bark into T-Res II, CO into the Verbos Delay, SY-05 into DPLR. Both T-Res and DPLR give a super nice stereo imaging. Other than that it's a basic stereo recording in ableton.

shockletit
Learning to Wiggle

Post by shockletit » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:36 pm

Somehow I seem to have found myself with too much time on my hands and watched the whole video. Really enjoyed it, thanks for posting. Seems like you've spent quite a bit of time and thought (and no doubt cash) developing and zoning in on a particular sound with your approach and the gear to support it. I've not yet ventured into FX or reverb territory in my modular journey yet, but am certainly taking note of the Performance Mixer and the possibilities it enables (and wondering what Verbos module I 'need' next).

Return to “Eurorack Modules”