Five12 Vector Sequencer - Shuttle Control integration preset file
So here's a preset file for the Shuttle Control module to integrate with the Vector sequencer. This will give you two additional voices (with pitch, gate and velocity) as well as a MIDI channel dedicated to a drum part, where each drum voice has its own velocity.
- Connect your Shuttle Control to your Mac or PC
- Open the Cargo3 Editor - https://endorphin.es/cargo3/
- Click "open file" and select the file provided in this post
- Click "write preset" and check on your module whichever preset is active (this is the one that will be written to)
- Disconnect from the PC
- Connect your Shuttle Control to your Vector from the Vector's "To Device" USB port into the Shuttle Control's "To device" USB port (yes, you read that correctly).
- You might want to reset your system at this point (might not be necessary)
- On your Vector - go to global and make part 5 (or whichever you want) a drum type part.
- Click global again, scroll with encoder 9 to "USB A - To Device" and set the following:
CH1 - Part 3
CH 2 - Part 4
CH 4 - Part 5
CH 3 - Part 6
- The two additional voices will be located on output 1-3 (voice 1) and 4-6 (voice 2) on the Shuttle Control. The drum voices will be located on outputs 9-16 (with every other output the velocity output for the trigger output before it).
- Part 6 (or channel 3 on the Shuttle) are assigned two separate v/oct outputs. I've not figured out how to make use of them yet, but I imagine you might be able to use them with a chord part somehow, for instance.
- That's it!
Download the preset here: