Intellijel Tetrapad

Cwejman, Livewire, TipTop Audio, Doepfer etc... Get your euro on!

Moderators: Kent, luketeaford, Joe.

scottmfr
Common Wiggler

Re: Intellijel Tetrapad

Post by scottmfr » Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:17 pm

Dibek wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:45 am
It would be awesome if the loopy length could be set with a clock input, hope intellijel considers this as an option for an update.
You can toggle Loopy on and off or gate loopy. You could easily set this up to sync with a clock.

nexgen23
Learning to Wiggle

Post by nexgen23 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:41 pm

megarat wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:19 am
If you’re using a Tête, combo mode has a “voltage banks” mode. A pad in voltage banks mode is divided into four sub-pads, each of which output two voltages. So you can have (for example) two pads in voltage mode, one pad as an LFO, and another running Euclidean rhythms.
I was unaware you can do voltage banks in combo mode now (I don't recallthat being a feature in the firmware version I have, but I could be wrong and just didnt RTFM good enough), so that is good news :) Thank you

Edit: Came back to say, yeap it's in the new firmware (guess what I'll be doing tonight), this is awesome!

mkasthe
Common Wiggler

Post by mkasthe » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:49 pm

edited: just read some posts from earlier in the year about dual tetrapads into single tete

Well, I will just say that I recently got the tete/tetrapad combo and I totally love it!
Made in Italy and exported to NYC
Instagram: The Analog Kid

ronaldroy
Veteran Wiggler

Post by ronaldroy » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:26 pm

nexgen23 wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:41 pm
megarat wrote:
If you’re using a Tête, combo mode has a “voltage banks” mode. A pad in voltage banks mode is divided into four sub-pads, each of which output two voltages. So you can have (for example) two pads in voltage mode, one pad as an LFO, and another running Euclidean rhythms.
I was unaware you can do voltage banks in combo mode now (I don't recallthat being a feature in the firmware version I have, but I could be wrong and just didnt RTFM good enough), so that is good news :) Thank you

Edit: Came back to say, yeap it's in the new firmware (guess what I'll be doing tonight), this is awesome!
But only with the Tete, right?

dangayle
Common Wiggler

Post by dangayle » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:34 pm

I bought a Tetrapad, I was pleasantly surprised at how responsive the touch surface is. Very impressed so far. Need to dig into the manual and see what sort of workflow will work best for me.

megarat
Veteran Wiggler

Post by megarat » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:46 pm

ronaldroy wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:26 pm
nexgen23 wrote:
Correct. I’m hoping that this feature will make it to the standalone Tetrapad someday, but I suspect there’s a good (technical) reason why the Tête is required for this feature.

nexgen23
Learning to Wiggle

Post by nexgen23 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:07 pm

ronaldroy wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:26 pm
nexgen23 wrote:
megarat wrote:

I believe so, I think without the Tête you are restricted to one mode at a time, but I am not 100% certain.

Return to “Eurorack Modules”