Vanishing Addac modules?

Cwejman, Livewire, TipTop Audio, Doepfer etc... Get your euro on!

Moderators: Kent, Joe., luketeaford, lisa

dubstephead
Wiggling with Experience

Vanishing Addac modules?

Post by dubstephead » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:04 pm

Anyone got any info on these modules?

ADDAC403 VC Time Signature Clock Sources

ADDAC505 Mille Plateaux

They used to be on the Addac site and there was talk of release/preorder's, etc, but now they have completely vanished from the site and I can't find any recent info on them anywhere.

Are these modules dead or what? They were in the Addac system at Superbooth however there was no mention of them in the video's, only talk of tons of newer modules.

Also, Addac posted a thread on muff's saying they were accepting preorders for the Addac505 back in feb 2015 :ripbanana:

Frustrating because these modules look so amazing. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Jumbuktu
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by Jumbuktu » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:28 pm

There is a dedicated ADDAC forum - not sure if posting there will help.

However, why not email them directly? Andre is always pretty busy, and he will be working hard on the new mixer series, but Filipe provides good backup, so you should get a response.

addac<at>addacsystem<dot>com

ADDAC System
Common Wiggler

Re: Vanishing Addac modules?

Post by ADDAC System » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:43 pm

dubstephead wrote:Are these modules dead or what? They were in the Addac system at Superbooth however there was no mention of them in the video's, only talk of tons of newer modules.
:mrgreen: Hey, we're supposed to be mentioning the new stuff on Superbooth videos! Neither of these modules are dead.

The ADDAC403 VC Time Signature Clock Sources will be first and then the
ADDAC505 Mille Plateaux. I don't have a specific date yet, but I can assure you both are coming along.
Questions? Assistance? Hit me up via PM or send us an email!

ADDAC System | [www.addacsystem.com]

noisewreck
Wiggling with Experience

Post by noisewreck » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:48 pm

That's great news! I am working towards my first case and ADDAC403 along with ADDAC402 is high on my list! Almost got depressed to see it vanish from the site.

ADDAC System
Common Wiggler

Post by ADDAC System » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:03 pm

noisewreck wrote:That's great news! I am working towards my first case and ADDAC403 along with ADDAC402 is high on my list! Almost got depressed to see it vanish from the site.
The ADDAC 402 is readily available! I even saw a post by fellow wiggler Jumbuktu who was kind enough to make an unofficial guide.

I'm equally excited about the ADDAC403, it's going to be brilliant! The functionality is quite unique.

dubstephead
Wiggling with Experience

Post by dubstephead » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:38 pm

ADDAC System wrote:
dubstephead wrote:Are these modules dead or what? They were in the Addac system at Superbooth however there was no mention of them in the video's, only talk of tons of newer modules.
:mrgreen: Hey, we're supposed to be mentioning the new stuff on Superbooth videos! Neither of these modules are dead.

The ADDAC403 VC Time Signature Clock Sources will be first and then the
ADDAC505 Mille Plateaux. I don't have a specific date yet, but I can assure you both are coming along.
Legend! Thanks for the response. Very excited.

Didn't mean to disregard the new modules, Your Tubaz reincarnation is probably the module I'm most excited for period.
Just trying to work my way down the Addac list :tu:

Was also wondering if you have any plans for more case frame sizes?
Would kill for that monster frame without the top 2 rows (absolutely love it, its just a little to big for me).

porphyrion
Wiggling with Experience

Post by porphyrion » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:15 pm

dubstephead wrote:Was also wondering if you have any plans for more case frame sizes?
Would kill for that monster frame without the top 2 rows (absolutely love it, its just a little to big for me).
So funny, I have the monster frame and would love an extra 2 rows on top of it. That would be the perfect size for me, but I guess each will be different in modularland.

Was on the list for the 403 and I too saw it disappear, so glad it will still get made! some reichian time-changes would be great-

Superfuzzyfrog
Common Wiggler

Post by Superfuzzyfrog » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:32 pm

dubstephead wrote:
ADDAC System wrote:
dubstephead wrote:
Was also wondering if you have any plans for more case frame sizes?

I am interested in this also :tu:

ADDAC System
Common Wiggler

Post by ADDAC System » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:18 am

dubstephead wrote:Was also wondering if you have any plans for more case frame sizes? Would kill for that monster frame without the top 2 rows (absolutely love it, its just a little to big for me).
Hi dubstephead! Sorry I didn't see your post earlier. We'd love to make such a frame for you. Please get in touch with us via addac at addacsystem dot com.

Just FYI, we offer 4 versions of the monster frame. The one currently available on the site, another one which is exactly the same but is 43.2cm (85HP) wide instead of 100cm, and both 100cm and 43.2cm wide frames with 5 rows.

Just send us an email or contact us via our order page! :party:

porphyrion wrote:So funny, I have the monster frame and would love an extra 2 rows on top of it. That would be the perfect size for me, but I guess each will be different in modularland.
Hey prophyrion, have you seen these yet? :hihi:

electricanada
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by electricanada » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:28 pm

What's the story on the ADDAC 403? Was it ever produced? Will it ever be for sale in the future?
Eléctrica (electric) Nāda (the yoga of sound).

mowgli
Learning to Wiggle

Post by mowgli » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:48 pm

Yes i definitely want to know if this module will ever get made (403). Was on waiting list never heard anything again

OlivierWah
Common Wiggler

Post by OlivierWah » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:50 am

Honestly we cant say, maybe yes, maybe not.
As I understand it's projects which are really difficult to finish (and other projects come between).
Maybe tests are not good and projects are delayed years after years...

Return to “Eurorack Modules”