THE SPACE CASE TE-2 - Eurorack / Standalone Echo + Tape Unit

Cwejman, Livewire, TipTop Audio, Doepfer etc... Get your euro on!

Moderators: Joe., lisa, luketeaford, Kent

slumberjack
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Re: THE SPACE CASE TE-2 - Eurorack / Standalone Echo + Tape Unit

Post by slumberjack » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:55 pm

Hi Jim,

I know it must be somehow tedious for you but I'll come back on the shipping. Last time you wrote it should be happen by the end of winter. I don't know for how long it's going on at your place but here everything starts to bloom. Is any forecast possible at the moment? I guess the worldwide situation is affecting the process too.
Last edited by slumberjack on Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

MotoModular
Wiggling with Experience

Post by MotoModular » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:48 pm

slumberjack wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:55 pm
Hi Jim,

I know it must be somehow tedious for but I'll come back on the shipping. Last time you wrote it should be happen by the end of winter. I don't know for how long it's going on at your place but here everything starts to bloom. Is any forecast possible at the moment? I guess the worldwide situation is affecting the process to.
Please let me reply to this more thoroughly tomorrow. I've already been recently compiling the contents of a public message here to update on impacts from COVID-19 but also other things.

On March 21, a Saturday, the governor shut down most business operations in the state of NY from there on forward (the situation really is that bad in new york and is exponentially worsening). Getting communication from 9-5 Mon-Friday type places, some of our third party manufacturers, has been difficult especially since places froze on a saturday. Yes this has direct impact now and there's nothing we can do to avoid it. The Moto Modular workshop is officially off limits for logging work hours as well, along with all other workshops in the building. Virtually everyone in the state is forced to work from home for the time being, no matter what kind of work they do. No idea how long this will last.

This isn't coming to a halt though. After the new reality in New York unfolded to the public about a week ago, I've worked on adapting several major TE-2 segments to manufacturing that we can perform in house instead of needing third parties. As of yesterday this is complete. And as of today, the equipment has all been lined up and is either being set up or is on its way in transit. Gearing up to crank from the home shop and transfer the rigs to the workshop when it opens back up.

More tomorrow and stay safe/home.

slumberjack
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by slumberjack » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:38 am

MotoModular wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:48 pm
slumberjack wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:55 pm
Hi Jim,

I know it must be somehow tedious for but I'll come back on the shipping. Last time you wrote it should be happen by the end of winter. I don't know for how long it's going on at your place but here everything starts to bloom. Is any forecast possible at the moment? I guess the worldwide situation is affecting the process to.
Please let me reply to this more thoroughly tomorrow. I've already been recently compiling the contents of a public message here to update on impacts from COVID-19 but also other things.

On March 21, a Saturday, the governor shut down most business operations in the state of NY from there on forward (the situation really is that bad in new york and is exponentially worsening). Getting communication from 9-5 Mon-Friday type places, some of our third party manufacturers, has been difficult especially since places froze on a saturday. Yes this has direct impact now and there's nothing we can do to avoid it. The Moto Modular workshop is officially off limits for logging work hours as well, along with all other workshops in the building. Virtually everyone in the state is forced to work from home for the time being, no matter what kind of work they do. No idea how long this will last.

This isn't coming to a halt though. After the new reality in New York unfolded to the public about a week ago, I've worked on adapting several major TE-2 segments to manufacturing that we can perform in house instead of needing third parties. As of yesterday this is complete. And as of today, the equipment has all been lined up and is either being set up or is on its way in transit. Gearing up to crank from the home shop and transfer the rigs to the workshop when it opens back up.

More tomorrow and stay safe/home.
Take your time, my intention was not to force more stress on you in this situation I'm just curious how it is for you to work know. I'm at similar position with my workshop and the struggle is real.

drxcm
Veteran Wiggler

Post by drxcm » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:07 am

:cry:

MotoModular
Wiggling with Experience

Post by MotoModular » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:16 am

Thanks for waiting. All will end up well. Just compiling the workarounds and will post soon with the rundown.

Return to “Eurorack Modules”