Birdkids ”Raven” ?

Cwejman, Livewire, TipTop Audio, Doepfer etc... Get your euro on!

Moderators: Joe., lisa, luketeaford, Kent

chaosick
Ultra Wiggler

Re: Birdkids ”Raven” ?

Post by chaosick » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:51 pm

birdkid wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:42 am
pekbro wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:34 pm
Definitely the pandemic situation is making things difficult for us all, despite my complaining, if not for being out of work,
I would definitely buy one of the two Ravens put up on the Big Cartel site. Absolutely, the thought is appreciated. If they
are still there when I am "theoretically" supposed to be able to go back to work in 5 weeks or so, I will buy one for sure.

Best of luck to everyone during this crisis...
:tu: or maybe even get one 2nd-hand from one of the sellers who currently need the support, I see ourselves as a company, regardless of who carries the blow, so let's put the people first - if the moderators have no problem with that, I'll be happy to make yours more visible - let's get through this together :sb:
That's right, deals accepted, contact me straight through here for best possible sale peer-peer without any selling fees, happy to work with you!

pekbro
Common Wiggler

Post by pekbro » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:14 pm

All I can say, is that I am definitely in a good position to go straight back to actually making money once the stay home order is lifted.
I should be able to pick one up soon after that, if anyone still needs to sell their's at that point. For the moment, like many I can not
really afford to make a fair offer unfortunately.

etherline
Wiggling with Experience

Post by etherline » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:36 am

birdkid wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:32 am

In other news, we've finally launched what we've been working on for such a long time, a game-changer for us, and we once more, depend on the community to be able to make this one happen, even more so than ever due to the circumstances I don't have to explain.

Find the topic here: https://muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic ... 3&t=229164
I followed the Birdkids journey in Eurorack and am delighted with all my Birdkids modules which to me are characterful classics. I don't really understand why the general Eurorack community didn't appear to feel the same but that, unfortunately, is in the nature of selling any kind of product. Perhaps over time people will come to appreciate the work that the Birdkids team have done in this field more.

So thank you, Mike, for the modules but I suspect that through your experiences the most important thing that you have built is Birdkids itself. I wish you well in what are likely to be difficult times ahead.

Return to “Eurorack Modules”