Westlicht PER|FORMER Sequencer (DIY)

Cwejman, Livewire, TipTop Audio, Doepfer etc... Get your euro on!

Moderators: Kent, luketeaford, lisa, Joe.

dooj88
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Re: Westlicht PER|FORMER Sequencer (DIY)

Post by dooj88 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:13 pm

rayultine wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:38 am

Let's say I'm using MI Shades DC output in the Performer CV In to manually draw a shape. How can I hit record, draw in the curve within a single loop of the sequencer, and stop recording before the sequence loops starts to overwrite the curve? Can I get the Performer to run the pattern a single time and then stop? (Don't tell me to buy a Planar! :) )
i'm still learning mine, but would love to hear more about this too. haven't gotten past basic note/gate probability programming yet. think i'll dig into the arpeggiator tonight and maybe see if i can tie it into the external quantization re this awesome video.. hooboy, i gotta read that manual, this isn't a module that rewards blundering through blindly, though rote memorization of functions by returning to same familiar place and branching out further each time has been mildly beneficial.

Lokua wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:46 pm
dooj88 wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:35 pm
parasites like tall dog
I understand the sentiment, but Tall Dog doesn't sound like a parasite to me:
viewtopic.php?p=2740094#p2740094

Anyway it's certainly off topic but just wanted to put that link up to perhaps soften your judgement.
appreciate the info, hadn't seen that thread. certainly more ethical getting the blessing of the creator herself.
Xzxz7 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:08 pm
hey there
i have a question regarding the sd card slot... Im trying to format my SD Card but its formatting for 5 hours now.. seems kinda weird... why could that be anyone has an idea?

cheers :)
definitely stuck.. i'd format it via the computer first then let the performer do it's thing.

Xzxz7
Learning to Wiggle

Re: Westlicht PER|FORMER Sequencer (DIY)

Post by Xzxz7 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:51 am

definitely stuck.. i'd format it via the computer first then let the performer do it's thing.
[/quote]

Thx for the tipp mate! now I'm formatting it on the computer to FAT32 and now the performer is formatting SD Card... so far so good... it's been only 2 minutes... kinda nervous :D

EDIT: 2 hours later. still formatting... WHYYYYY

Return to “Eurorack Modules”