QD Quad Drum Voice by vpme.de

Cwejman, Livewire, TipTop Audio, Doepfer etc... Get your euro on!

Moderators: Kent, luketeaford, Joe.

av500
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Re: QD Quad Drum Voice by vpme.de

Post by av500 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:38 am

Supervillain wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:24 am
Anyone know if there's any way to loop a sample (Not a single cycle waveform) i want it to loop endlessly when Decay is all the way up without the need of a trigger at trigger in.

I've already tired to load a long sample on a wavetable slot and renamed the folder with (1) instead of (256) to abuse the module and make it think it's a single cycle sample with no luck.
It only makes the module buggy!
Hi, sorry that's not possible for now. I will think if I can add that in a future firmware...

Supervillain
Common Wiggler

Post by Supervillain » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:39 am

av500 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:38 am
Supervillain wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:24 am
Anyone know if there's any way to loop a sample (Not a single cycle waveform) i want it to loop endlessly when Decay is all the way up without the need of a trigger at trigger in.

I've already tired to load a long sample on a wavetable slot and renamed the folder with (1) instead of (256) to abuse the module and make it think it's a single cycle sample with no luck.
It only makes the module buggy!
Hi, sorry that's not possible for now. I will think if I can add that in a future firmware...
Thanks for the fast answer!

Jahmontee
1-Post Wiggler

Post by Jahmontee » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:18 am

Curious, does Quad Drum offer a choke function for Hi Hats. I’ve emailed Vpme and got no response to this question, figured I’d ask here. TIA

dmod
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by dmod » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:30 am

m12386 wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:30 pm
deKaro wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:53 am
Supervillain wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:47 pm
Hey!
Any news about an expansion for individual outputs?
Has an expander been announced? :hyper:
No, but I did email him about it and he is aware that people would like this feature. Nothing has been planned yet, though.
Yeah this is a huge oversight to me. Only reason I have not bought this otherwise very cool module.

hel1
Common Wiggler

Post by hel1 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:19 am

an expander would be a nice addition to this already great module, but it wasn't a deal breaker for me.
it's my main sound source for drums and percussion.
I've panned the kick to one channel and the bleeps and bloops to the other, because I like my kicks with a separate filter on a separate channel in the mixer.

kraftf
Learning to Wiggle

Post by kraftf » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:28 am

One more request for Vladimir.
Is it possible to implement a copy/paste function between channels. There are times that I am scrolling through my saved presets and I find a good kick drum setting and I want to use it in another preset. Would be great to be able to copy the sound and paste it to one of the 4 channels channels available.
With regard to the expander count me in too. If possible make it small(2 or 4 hp).
QD still remains the most fun and user intuitive module in my racks. Well done again Vladimir.

Return to “Eurorack Modules”