This case is called "sán-sán". It looks pretty much like a usual 2 x 84hp case but has some good features and detail as you can find below.
It's super thin, lightweight, and with low ripple power.
More importantly, sán-sán comes with a reasonable price that everyone who loves modular can afford.
It made by aluminum with high quality coating, and only weight 2.3kg/5lbs.
performance of power board at typical current consumption(1000mA):
(Power ripple lower than 10mV)
Installation and Equipments
- 1. Passive Voltage Probe: Tektronix TPP0500B
2. Oscilloscope: Tektronix MDO3054
3. Programmable DC Electronic Load: Chroma 63600-5
4. AC Power Supplies: KIKUSUI PCR2000LE
5. Data Acquisition Switch Unit: Keysight 34972A
6. *DC Power Adapter: Mean Well Desktop AC Adapter GST60A24-P1J
- 1. Programmed DC Electronic Load in constant current mode.
2. Increase 5mA of current consumption every 50 seconds.
3. Measure data at each step.
4. Stop measurement after 3.3Hr while current achieve 1.2A.
5. Restart another measurement keep this procedure for three times.
6. Data sorting and analysis.
It will start pre-order at $329USD.
It's cheapest same-stage eurorack case in the market right now.
Space: 84hp x 2 (M3 rails)
Weight: 2.3 kg / 5 lbs (without power adaptor)
Size(w/ Lid): 428mm (l) x 268mm(w) x 113mm(h)
Size(w/o Lid): 428mm (l) x 268mm(w) x 58.6mm(h)