It looks pretty like usual 2x84hp case but has some good features and detail with sán-sán.
It's really thin, lightweight, and with low ripple power. sán-saán provide a really affordable price for everyone who love modular.
It made by aluminum with high quality coating, and only weight 2.3kg/5lbs.
performance of power board at typical current consumption(1000mA):
(Power ripple lower than 10mV)
Installation and Equipments
- 1. Passive Voltage Probe: Tektronix TPP0500B
2. Oscilloscope: Tektronix MDO3054
3. Programmable DC Electronic Load: Chroma 63600-5
4. AC Power Supplies: KIKUSUI PCR2000LE
5. Data Acquisition Switch Unit: Keysight 34972A
6. *DC Power Adapter: Mean Well Desktop AC Adapter GST60A24-P1J
- 1. Programmed DC Electronic Load in constant current mode.
2. Increase 5mA of current consumption every 50 seconds.
3. Measure data at each step.
4. Stop measurement after 3.3Hr while current achieve 1.2A.
5. Restart another measurement keep this procedure for three times.
6. Data sorting and analysis.
It will start pre-order at $329USD.
It's cheapest same-stage eurorack case in the market right now.
Space: 84hp x 2 (M3 rails)
Weight: 2.3 kg / 5 lbs (without power adaptor)
Size(w/ Lid): 428mm (l) x 268mm(w) x 113mm(h)
Size(w/o Lid): 428mm (l) x 268mm(w) x 58.6mm(h)