Expert Sleepers ES-9 USB Audio Interface

Cwejman, Livewire, TipTop Audio, Doepfer etc... Get your euro on!

Moderators: lisa, luketeaford, Kent, Joe.

Rob303
Learning to Wiggle

Re: Expert Sleepers ES-9 USB Audio Interface

Post by Rob303 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:42 pm

@Cameron, latest I've heard is that the next shipment will be mid July and that was from a shop in the UK :| Let me know if you find anything in Aus, I'm pretty desparate to get my hands on one!!

Cameron
Learning to Wiggle

Post by Cameron » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:58 pm

Rob303 wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:42 pm
@Cameron, latest I've heard is that the next shipment will be mid July and that was from a shop in the UK :| Let me know if you find anything in Aus, I'm pretty desparate to get my hands on one!!
@Rob303 - I hear you! Everything is uncertain in these strange days but the good thing is if these issues are all we have to worry about, then we are most likely very fortunate! 🙂

Cameron
Learning to Wiggle

Post by Cameron » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:38 pm

So the latest shipment from Expert Sleepers has arrived at my favourite local modular store in Melbourne but sadly no ES-9s with that shipment :eek: . Super Disting EX yes, which is nice and now in my rack but oh boy would I love to get my hands on an ES-9 one day! :waah:

closedLoop
Common Wiggler

Post by closedLoop » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:45 pm

Cameron wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:38 pm
So the latest shipment from Expert Sleepers has arrived at my favourite local modular store in Melbourne but sadly no ES-9s with that shipment :eek: . Super Disting EX yes, which is nice and now in my rack but oh boy would I love to get my hands on an ES-9 one day! :waah:
I know your pain - I placed a pre-order for the ES-9 over 2 months ago. The arrival date started at as 'late May', to 'early June', to 'June', to 'late June' to 'early July' and is now listed as July...

Asking on the Expert Sleepers forum here hasn't exactly been fruitful.

What do you guess? Do you think I'll see it in 2020?

Cameron
Learning to Wiggle

Post by Cameron » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:16 pm

closedLoop wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:45 pm

Asking on the Expert Sleepers forum here hasn't exactly been fruitful.

What do you guess? Do you think I'll see it in 2020?
I hope we will both see one in 2020, but as I have mentioned before, these are very much minor problems in these strange times.
Regarding asking here, yes... the silence is deafening! 🤫

closedLoop
Common Wiggler

Post by closedLoop » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:21 am

Cameron wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:16 pm
I hope we will both see one in 2020, but as I have mentioned before, these are very much minor problems in these strange times.
Regarding asking here, yes... the silence is deafening! 🤫
That wide perspective is a great thing to keep in mind during all of this, of course.

I guess my related perspective is that in these strange times, many people don't have much money to spend, so a purchase like the ES-9 is a big deal that at least merits an occasional update. Especially if you're using your limited funds to support a small manufacturer.

I'd be fine with "Hey, we're trying - it's hard these days." It doesn't take much.

Return to “Eurorack Modules”