ER-301 alternate black panels

Cwejman, Livewire, TipTop Audio, Doepfer etc... Get your euro on!

Moderators: Joe., lisa, luketeaford, Kent

Cryosion
Learning to Wiggle

ER-301 alternate black panels

Post by Cryosion » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:36 pm

Anyone here have an Orthogonal Devices ER-301? I'm getting ready to order one and I can't wait. Over on the official forums, there's a member taking orders for alternate black panels for them and we're a few away from being able to place the order. He's been doing this for a while now and a ton of people have already received them, but it seems the demand is slowing... If you're interested in the black panel, here's the link to the discussion. I think we need about 4 more people to commit to buying one!

https://forum.orthogonaldevices.com/t/a ... 1/2341/287

I know a lot of people like the black panel theme, so I wanted to bring this to your attention if you're like me in that sense. I didn't want to add this to the main thread, since it's not an official panel from the manufacturer. Has anyone here gotten one of these 301 black panels in the past?

Ivo Ivanov
Sausage Wiggler

Post by Ivo Ivanov » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:28 am

Already got my name down for one. Looking forward to it greatly!

Got the 101/102 combo black panel from the same source and can confirm that it’s extremely high quality and well worth the somewhat high price!

Angroc
Common Wiggler

Post by Angroc » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:44 pm

Yep got one too. Superb quality. Just gotta build up the courage to install it! :razz: Not much of a DIY'er, so a little afraid of taking apart my stuff.

joncharliefeathers
Common Wiggler

Post by joncharliefeathers » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:42 pm

I got one but not used it yet. The trick is keeping the two screens clean when swapping out. Good luck

Return to “Eurorack Modules”