Vortex Generator a Maths/Benjolin Fusion 10HP

Cwejman, Livewire, TipTop Audio, Doepfer etc... Get your euro on!

Moderators: lisa, luketeaford, Kent, Joe.

User avatar
Ras Thavas
Ultra Wiggler
Posts: 778
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:18 pm
Location: Northbay, CA

Re: Vortex Generator a Maths/Benjolin Fusion 10HP

Post by Ras Thavas » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:33 pm

I've been watching this thread for months, and have been lately enjoying my Benjolin module inter-patched with Marbles, so I pulled the plug today on a Vortex Generator and can hardly wait to loop it in with Marbles, the Benjolin, and the rest of my rack.

User avatar
SphericalSound
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:23 am
Location: Spain

Re: Vortex Generator a Maths/Benjolin Fusion 10HP

Post by SphericalSound » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:48 am

glennfin wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:47 am
What arduino should I order for this?
Nano V3 ??

From Tayda?......... EDIT = (ordered)
Yeah any arduino nano will work, from tayda, ebay or aliexpress :tu:

User avatar
SphericalSound
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:23 am
Location: Spain

Re: Vortex Generator a Maths/Benjolin Fusion 10HP

Post by SphericalSound » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:50 am

Ras Thavas wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:33 pm
I've been watching this thread for months, and have been lately enjoying my Benjolin module inter-patched with Marbles, so I pulled the plug today on a Vortex Generator and can hardly wait to loop it in with Marbles, the Benjolin, and the rest of my rack.
This three does a modular universe in itself. Qute similar to the patch I have right now: Sequencer>Vortex>Benjo. Also nice with plaits

bluesmoke
Learning to Wiggle
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:24 am

Re: Vortex Generator a Maths/Benjolin Fusion 10HP

Post by bluesmoke » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:11 am

Would be possible to have a better demo of what Vortex can do? I am about to pull the trigger but the lack of a decent demo is a bit off putting. Can the Vortex Generator plus Plaits produce Benjolin-style sonic oddities?

Sweetfiltersweep
Common Wiggler
Posts: 178
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:35 am

Re: Vortex Generator a Maths/Benjolin Fusion 10HP

Post by Sweetfiltersweep » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:28 am

bluesmoke wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:11 am
Would be possible to have a better demo of what Vortex can do? I am about to pull the trigger but the lack of a decent demo is a bit off putting. Can the Vortex Generator plus Plaits produce Benjolin-style sonic oddities?
Please wait some days. The video demo is coming. :)


bluesmoke
Learning to Wiggle
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:24 am

Re: Vortex Generator a Maths/Benjolin Fusion 10HP

Post by bluesmoke » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:13 am

Sweetfiltersweep wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:28 am
bluesmoke wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:11 am
Would be possible to have a better demo of what Vortex can do? I am about to pull the trigger but the lack of a decent demo is a bit off putting. Can the Vortex Generator plus Plaits produce Benjolin-style sonic oddities?
Please wait some days. The video demo is coming. :)
Great to hear that, thank you!

User avatar
SphericalSound
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:23 am
Location: Spain

Re: Vortex Generator a Maths/Benjolin Fusion 10HP

Post by SphericalSound » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:45 pm

bluesmoke wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:13 am
Sweetfiltersweep wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:28 am
bluesmoke wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:11 am
Would be possible to have a better demo of what Vortex can do? I am about to pull the trigger but the lack of a decent demo is a bit off putting. Can the Vortex Generator plus Plaits produce Benjolin-style sonic oddities?
Please wait some days. The video demo is coming. :)
Great to hear that, thank you!
Yeah Vortex works fantastic with Plaits. The output of this 2 is quite different from the Benjo, probably less chaotic and more "straightforward" with big " "

=D

As Sweetfiltersweep says he is preparing a decent video demo. He does great quality ones, you can check his channel here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3Ve6M ... vFQ/videos


It will be posted over here when it´s ready :sb:

Post Reply

Return to “Eurorack Modules”